New PC and X360

pgrcrazy

Disciple
Just built a new pc, yet to install anything a bit busy with work and stuff, will complete the OS installation and OC this weekend. I have a 7300GT installed atm but i will be getting GTX460 Hawk x 2 by the end of this month. Got an xbox 360 for Halo Reach as well :)

Sorry about the quality, i took it off of my crappy phone. Will take some close up pics with my cam sometime tomorrow.

image0021u.jpg

image0024d.jpg

And here's the breakdown

Xbox 360 Slim w/ Halo Reach (the game is amazing btw)
i7 950
Thermalright Venomous X
Corsair TX850
Gigabyte X58A-UD3R
1TB HDD
DVDRW
HAF-X case
BenQ G2420HD
Corsair 6GB 1600MHz ram

Of all the things i got, i am not satisfied with the HAF-X, its just downright ugly. Will be switching to a Corsair 800D/700D sometime in november.

Congo on ur purchases man.........great stuff :).........could you please let us know the damages for I7 950 (curious to know if the price drop has effected india yet)

Thanks guys!! :D

Ironhide said:
Congo on ur purchases man.........great stuff :).........could you please let us know the damages for I7 950 (curious to know if the price drop has effected india yet)
Got the i7 950 for 14200+vat from ashirwad computers, bangalore. Everyone has revised the prices afaik (well atleast in bangalore)

why did u plug the vga at your old laptop at your 24 lcd and where is the keyboard and mouse and can to post more photos inside your haf x cabient about show off board ram gpu and more etc.. :)

and nice rig it is good balance config p)

Back