new phone 13k

arnold

Disciple
i want to buy a new phone my budget is around 13k..
which phone should i go for????

minimum requirements:
mp3 player
good cam

arnold said:
i want to buy a new phone my budget is around 13k..
which phone should i go for????

minimum requirements:
mp3 player
good cam
Post once pal...not thrice...Mods attention here..
I've found the 6630 to be very good contrary to what most folks say...:p

NO PHONE CAN BEAT NOKIA 6230I IN 13K STATUS it costs 14.7k here. so around 13.5 other states i guess.I have it too.

arnold if u can get the nokia adapter and the nokia certified sienheizer earphone and if u even dont get it nokia 6230i's sound quality is really sweet :)

I've been using a 6630 for a month now, and i must say it's absolutely wonderful. The best keypad i've seen on a series 60 phone so far. And it has a light sensor as well :) It dims the backlight and turns the keypad lighting off in bright light conditions, and turns them on when outside light is low.

Sound quality is good. Doesn't have a good bass, and doesn't compare to phones like the E398 in terms of audio quality, but the other features of this phone make up for that.

u can choose between 6630,6230i and i think the w550i is arnd 1k up...

the w550i is quite good...the sound is amazing

among the 6630 and 6230i....go for the 6630..the 6230i hasnt caught up so much and there isnt much diffrence in sound of the 2 phones...

ahem 6230i is best russian selling set after 6230 being the best nokias midrange selling set outside india specially in europe :bleh:

go for 6630 man its one of the best phone
the only phone beatin 6630 is k750i which cost around 15-17k

as far as 6230i it simply SUCKS :bleh: its complete waste of money

greyhawk84 said:
go for 6630 man its one of the best phone
the only phone beatin 6630 is k750i which cost around 15-17k

as far as 6230i it simply SUCKS :bleh: its complete waste of money
you know nothing about phones.
tell me any one advantage that 6630 has over 6230i except dont brag i have symbian and i can install smartmovie and kid around showin plps a 5 mins movie or ultra mp3 to increase the sound and get distorted chaotic effects.
6230i is the best middle range business phone.
K750is camera is definitely better than 6230i but the thing it lacks is EDGE.

x86 said:
tell me any one advantage that 6630 has over 6230i except dont brag i have symbian and i can install smartmovie and kid around showin plps a 5 mins movie or ultra mp3 to increase the sound and get distorted chaotic effects.

first of all the guys budget is 13k if this is not enough to shut u up
6630 has a better cam
6230i is slow while taking picks and even while surfing thr the menus
video rec. is awesome 30fps for 6630
no application size limits on 6630
nokia 6630 has 3g
and about the 5min movie "finger for u dude" one can watch a 3hr movie on the phone
and anyways symbian 60 rules and kicks 40s arse

greyhawk84 said:
first of all the guys budget is 13k if this is not enough to shut u up
6630 has a better cam
6230i is slow while taking picks and even while surfing thr the menus
video rec. is awesome 30fps for 6630
no application size limits on 6630
nokia 6630 has 3g
and about the 5min movie "finger for u dude" one can watch a 3hr movie on the phone
and anyways symbian 60 rules and kicks 40s arse

you are right greyhawk84 I totally agree symbian 60 rules and kicks 40's arse.

series 60 and onwards gets classified as smartphones. phones with series 40 and j2me (Moto, SE's firmware, series 40 on nokias) do not compete in the same market as the phones with S60. There no question of outselling. its like saying how an LCD plasma hometheator outsell an flatscreen 20"TV, they're both different platforms.

x86 said:
Limiting your view to just what YOU have seen symbian has been used for seems to be pretty ignorant. That coupled with arrogance is a bad combo.

One more vote for the 6630 due to its screen and symbian. Although you might want to look at se and motorola if you are soley interested in mp3s

Back