new phone after galaxy note.urgent

saurabh88

Disciple
hi guys I am posting this message from my note so cant able to use template.so please sorry for that.
I am tiered of this note.hangs everytime.slow like snail.multitasking its joke for this id..t.and so one.I want to throw this very hard on my hard ground but.......
so which phone will be better for update after note?
budget 30k
no flip, bars or slider
second hand also
any brand
must be smooth as butter.
for next 2 years future proof.
pear its urgent

which rom and kernel you are using?

- - - Updated - - -

Am using a note And it's super fast after jelly beans update... any way buy note 2 or nexus 4 both are so fluid you won't ever have a reason to grumble.
which Rom and kernel you are using.and man I am using android since 3 years.used desire,desire hd,sgs,sgs2,atrix and finally note.but it has ruined my expectation.I am crying note.flagging lots of new Rom from xda and settling another few days.huhh.....

any one from Sony?I really need phone for atleast two years so quad core may be do fine

- - - Updated - - -

Am using a note And it's super fast after jelly beans update... any way buy note 2 or nexus 4 both are so fluid you won't ever have a reason to grumble.

LG Optimus G,

Port franco kernel + cyanogenmod from xda and you are good to go

or Nexus 4 if you are flashaholic ;)
I am not so flashaholic.I need just good day stable Rom with Go od battery life.but that make me flash.....

Back