New phone under 20K

1. Q: Budget?
A: 20K

2. Q: Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?
A: Bar

3. Q: Preferred display type?
A: TFT or Any

4. Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: Only Nokia, Samsung, LG, HTC or Motorola

5. Q: Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?
A: Touchscreen or Qwerty

6. Q: Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.
A: Required a 5MP camera. Flash.

7. Q: Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: Any

8. Q: Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).
A: 3G, WiFi, EDGE

9. Q: What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?
A: mails, chatting and texting

10. Q: Any other requirements?
A: Gorilla glass, the bigger the screen the better. :)

11. Q: If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.
A: LG Optimus Black P970, Motorola Defy+

Please help me with the links for any online deals. I will be buying this online.

Thank you!

Defy+ is good 13.5K and Fits ur Requirements as u dont have much Advance Requirements like HD Gaming,etc no need to spend extra bucks!

PS:- Ebay ? Flikart?Or Local?

It's better that one must buy a phone which is more future-proof (If the budget permits). In that case, go for a dual core phone like Atrix 2 Or Samsung Advance S. Browse hard to get the best deal.

Samsung Galaxy S Advance GT-I9070 - Buy Online in India for Rs.19,500 as on 16th August 2012 - Price, Features, Reviews, Specifications, Photos, Videos | BuyThePrice.com SGAS for 19.2k

Motorola Atrix 2 MB865 Mobile Phone . Buy Best Motorola Atrix 2 MB865 Mobile Phone at Lowest Price Online 20.9k for atrix 2

The LG L7 has a cortex A5 with Adreno 200, that's a budget series processor and GPU. (really week for a 800X480 screen resolution)
For budget of 20K and biggest screen possible with a dual core processor, get the Motorola ATRIX 2

LG P990 is avlabl for 16.5k its a huge screen with 3D picture taking capabilities.

Motorola has pathetic after sales service

Samsung galaxy s advance and sony ericsson arc s (16.5k) are also great deals

Also you can consider the following options

HTC desire hd - 13.5k
htc hd7 - 11.5k
samsung infuse - 21k

LG P990 is avlabl for 16.5k its a huge screen with 3D picture taking capabilities.

Motorola has pathetic after sales service

Samsung galaxy s advance and sony ericsson arc s (16.5k) are also great deals

Also you can consider the following options

HTC desire hd - 13.5k
htc hd7 - 11.5k
samsung infuse - 21k

Kindly share the links to all the above mentioned phones deals.

There are so many smartphones under budget 20K available in the market. The HTC One V is one of the best smartphone which running on android operating system. It comes with 8 mega pixel camera and long battery back up. Its features are great such as dual core processor, bigger touch screen, 32GB internal memory etc. The best price of HTC One V in India is Rs. 17,450.

Stay away from optimus 2x horrible mobile.it was a first phone 2 launch with dual core but still no ics.

I take it that you have absolutely no clue about the Optimus 2x, just posting as if you know everything. Its a fantastic phone, i wouldnt suggest it to the OP because its EOL, but please read up before making such comments :annoyed:
(As for the ICS comment, none of the phones the OP would probably consider: Atrix 2, Sola, S advance etc. have got ICS update. They, like O2x are also waiting for ICS, which will come soon)
Coming back to the topic, any reason you aren't considering Sony? The Xperia Sola is a pretty decent phone under 20k. If you dont like Sony, the Samsung Galaxy S Advance is nearly same spec as the Sola, at a similar cost too :)
The Atrix 2 is also very good, (better cam, better CPU and GPU) but costs a shade above 20k.

There are so many smartphones under budget 20K available in the market. The HTC One V is one of the best smartphone which running on android operating system. It comes with 8 mega pixel camera and long battery back up. Its features are great such as dual core processor, bigger touch screen, 32GB internal memory etc. The best price of HTC One V in India is Rs. 17,450.
Dude what are you smoking :bleh:
any reason you aren't considering Sony? The Xperia Sola is a pretty decent phone under 20k.If you dont like Sony, the Samsung Galaxy S Advance is nearly same spec as the Sola, at a similar cost too
happy19.gif

IMO The atrix 2 has a Better screen, better cam, better battery life.

I have decided to go for Motorola Atrix 2. I hear that the Motorola after sales service is not up to the mark, but will I be running in to issues with this phone? Everybody is asking me to go for Samsung, but for some reason I dont like Samsung and dont want to be like everybody.

I have always like the Motorola phones, my first phone, 8 years ago was a Motorola.

I want to be absolutely sure before I go for this, nobody wants me to get a Motorola phone, I dont know why people hate Motorola.

motorola service really is crappy, and it would have been a deal breaker for me, except that I found out that one of the reasons was that the service was actually based out of chennai, and the rest of the places are just for pickup and dropoff. I'm in chennai, plus Given the other alternative, a grey market atrix2 with no warranty at 16k, this seemed like a better bet :D

Plus the blur UI sucks, Installed launcher pro right away

motorola service really is crappy, and it would have been a deal breaker for me, except that I found out that one of the reasons was that the service was actually based out of chennai, and the rest of the places are just for pickup and dropoff. I'm in chennai, plus Given the other alternative, a grey market atrix2 with no warranty at 16k, this seemed like a better bet :D

Plus the blur UI sucks, Installed launcher pro right away

I am in Bangalore and will be getting this phone soon. I hope you dont mind if I message you regarding any doubts.

I just hope that I will never have the need to contact the service center.

Back