new replaced panel issue on lg 42ld460

bsd

Disciple
hi guys my 8 month old lg 42ld460 had a single white dead pixel. lg service center replaced the panel with new one after 12days. now there is a blue spots (not a pixel) appearing on 4 to 5 places and also there is a vertical shadow like thing is appearing on it. what is the problem guys. i called service guy. he told me that he will come and check it on monday.
frustrated by the A.S.S of lg

You've got a much worse panel then your previous one. It needs a replacement once again. They must have given you a refurbished panel or you should check your electrical connections just to be sure.

Vertical shadow like thing = panel gone kaput.

bsd said:
hi guys my 8 month old lg 42ld460 had a single white dead pixel. lg service center replaced the panel with new one after 12days. now there is a blue spots (not a pixel) appearing on 4 to 5 places and also there is a vertical shadow like thing is appearing on it. what is the problem guys. i called service guy. he told me that he will come and check it on monday.

frustrated by the A.S.S of lg
Looks like you got unlucky...

Why are u disappointed with their A.S.S though? I'd like to know as i am an LG TV owner myself and would like to know of any hardships you've gone through with them...

as for verical line problem it appears more while watching sports channel especially green field sports like cricket and etc. the green vertical bar appears and goes.
i am waiting for service guy to come and check the set. can i exchange the lcdtv to new led tv via customer care

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

sorry for double posts. i am surfing through my galaxy3 via opera mini.sometimes it gives me trouble

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

first day i called the customer care.they said that they will inform the near service center.after 3 days service center guy appeared and told me that they will replace the panel.so told me to bring the lcd to service center which is 75km from my native.i delivered the set to service center. but after 1 week i didnt received a call at all. i called them they said there is a problem of availability panel.so i just hang up. i called cc.uff those guys told me that they dont have any idea about when will panel available and they give me another no to call. so i did call that no and the guy was so adamant that i threatened him about i will email to the higher authority. he told cooly that do whatever you want to do. i just hang up i felt the i am talked quite strongly with him. after they replaced the panel they didnt have courtesy to inform me that set is ready. i called them to inquire about set they said it has been ready come and collect it.
so eagerly waiting for this time to know that it will be smooth transition or a bumpy ride.
i will be adamant untill they issue a new lcd or repayment. can it happen is the question.

hi guys again the service center is telling that they will replace a panel. but i am refusing it. if i want a new tv where would i contact. through service center or where i purchased the tv.

I don't think the showroom would be able to help getting a new TV. Try escalating it with the customer care

bottle said:
I don't think the showroom would be able to help getting a new TV. Try escalating it with the customer care
Showroom may help more if they have good relation (big sellers of LG products) with company & their representative & yes with YOU too, if not customer care is good, but I don't think you will get New TV other than you REALLY go with Consumer Court. Do not forget to post here about your progress & their replies.

Best Of Luck

yes i will inform you guys.i called the shop and they taken the complaint no given by customer care.

now my lcdtv issue is with area
manager of lg . he is telling me that
there is no way of issuing a new
tv .but i requested him.now he is
saying that he has to talk with higher
authority .
i am waiting for their reply . i dont
know where i am headed .

bsd said:
now my lcdtv issue is with area

manager of lg . he is telling me that

there is no way of issuing a new

tv .but i requested him.now he is

saying that he has to talk with higher

authority .

i am waiting for their reply . i dont

know where i am headed .

less chance of New but again top brass will sure you replacement of panel will solve the issue, just insist to give you BRAND NEW PANEL & not re-furbished like earlier.

waiting for area manager reply.i will try to convince him. i am already spent around 2000rs on shipment charges from my native to service center.

they are now saying that they will replace the panel by bringing it to my house.
what can i do opt for the panel replacement or new tv.

bsd said:
they are now saying that they will replace the panel by bringing it to my house.

what can i do opt for the panel replacement or new tv.

Panel Replacement at Free Of Cost than good, if you think they will manage for new tv for you than go with New :) though I think NO WAY... but still chance lene main kya burai hai after all you paid for Good Set.

i am thinking of getting AMC. cost is 4500rs per year.if i opt for 3 years they will give a 20percent discount.

so what you guys say about this.any of you guys who own LCD TV taken the amc.

after replacing the 2nd panel.the problem didnot solved.and also panel had a scratches. then i informed the area manager.now they are agreed to replace the tv.they said that ld460 model is discontinued. so now i have decide the new model. i am in dilemma whether to go for lcd or led.so which is the best new model in LCD OR LED. or take a cash replacement and go for another brand.
help me guys

Back