New Road Rash!!!!SUPER

Roadrash was pure, unadulterated addictive fun! I believe the golden age of gaming was from the 90's to early 2002/2003 with some of the greatest titles and cult classics like wolf 3d, dave, roadrash, quake, doom, duke nukem, nfs2, hot pursuit and porsche unleashed, motogp. Since then it has all been nothing but how good the game looks and how realistic it looks and physics and rubbish - the real element of fun has totally vanished.

sunny27 said:
Roadrash was pure, unadulterated addictive fun! I believe the golden age of gaming was from the 90's to early 2002/2003 with some of the greatest titles and cult classics like wolf 3d, dave, roadrash, quake, doom, duke nukem, nfs2, hot pursuit and porsche unleashed, motogp. Since then it has all been nothing but how good the game looks and how realistic it looks and physics and rubbish - the real element of fun has totally vanished.
+1 yes its true , everyone these days care for graphics which has nothing to do with fun

Games were simple and fun back in those days.
Now most games try to make you think which isn't really that much fun to me. But then again...i'm too lazy. :p

This is just a fan art.. Don't think, They will release Roadrash again.. They will screw our favorite old roadrash.. :)

Wow, what time was that.. Roadrash, those old NFS games, MotoGP, Vice City.. Amazing :D I still love those evergreen titiles..

sunny27 said:
Not to forget aoe2...:p.

My alltime fav was porsche unleashed...

sunny27 said:
+1...Max Payne, R2CW, Project I.G.I, Nightfire, etc

ayanavish said:
+1...Max Payne, R2CW, Project I.G.I, Nightfire, etc
+1 for mentioning Project IGI and Nightfire!!

IGI2 was my all time favorite game for a very long time. They just dont make games like that anymore :(

Also, RoadRash, what fun! Its the ONLY bike racing game that I liked. The best part was the goofy live action videos they had at the end of each race. But, rest assured, if they ever decide to make a new one for it, it will most definitely fail to live up to the original.

Back