New sandy bridge laptop

deep16

Adept
My friend is going to get a sandy bridge laptop recently. after some research i saw only lenovo has released it to main market.. dell has online option which is no no....

so after visiting emall in kolkata found out a model

i3-2310m
3gB
640 GB
dos
2 mp cam
no gfx
15.6 " led

th guy is quoting 31.5 k with backpack

is the price ok or i can bargain it down or demand some more free gfts like pendrv,mouse etc ??
as sandy bridge has enhanced gfx i dnt think he needs discrete gfx as the machine would purely be for office works,muvi,music ,

Lenovo Z570 it is.

Except for gaming, the laptop would be able to handle basic tasks like office & movies. And try to get genuine Windows 7 even if you need to pay 1-2k more. Price is good. See if he offers extra goodies with it.

And I have a request for you. Can you ask the dealer of the expected launch date of the Lenovo Y570 ? Please post it here.

hide0us said:
Asus N53Sv and N53Sn available at e-mall. Hp pavilion dv6 is available on order.
umm thanx buddy... have you seen them in emall ?? whats the price offered with the configuration ? their site doesnot show any particular configuaration

please mention the shop name whre you have seen the asus models.

i purchased the asus n53sn 2 days back. the name of the shop is Laptopia, e-mall, 1st floor.

Since these models are configurable, prices will vary.

^^i7 2630qm, 6gb ddr3 1333mhz, nvidia 550m, 750gb hdd 7200rpm, blue ray drive, 15.6" full HD, mmc reader, atheros wifi with bluetooth 3, usb 3. Mrp 68500/-

thnx guys for all your suggestions..

bought a lenovo z560 ( i5 460m( better than i3 snb), 3 gB, 500 gB, win 7 hp ) for 34.5k.. got a mouse,webcam, headset free...

Back