New Unlocked Blackberry 8830 World Edition Black Handset @ Rs 8500/- Shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
People can buy from GEB...but it won't be unlocked...anyways it's their choice...and I reduced the price after your post...but again you kept saying that my price is not justified and you started telling about dealers and all those stuff...but at the end...you can see that I've matched the price with them...

And also when Hitesh started selling BBs for 7.5k...I also decreased my price...it's not that earlier he was selling for 7.5k and I was selling for 8.5k...when I posted this thread...he was also selling for 8.5k...when he decreased price to 7.5k...I also decreased...point out if I'm wrong or misleading people here....

Thats for GSM...what about CDMA?

And if you can do it, it doesn't mean everyone else would be comfortable in same...

I have personally helped out members here with BB CDMA programming ( Maaz, where art thou :D ) Am sure there are other members here who offer their help for free. With TV/VNC it is a simple task

End the debate. No one wins.

Dude, you can also give BB free to someone...but it doesn't mean you ask others to give BB for free...anyways I want to end this debate too...

But seriously you should consider all aspects before posting anything in anyones sale thread...

And you should answer genuine queries instead of giving vague/illogical reasonings.
TE is not ebay. It is a member forum.
Build up some itrust ratings first

If you have got some iTrust rating, it doesn't give you license to crap genuine sellers' tread...

And thanks to members like you who will not allow any new member to get iTrust rating by posting irrelevant posts and scaring off the buyers...

:p
Look at your arguments. I never asked you to give for free. I mentioned a reasonable price related to current market price. Don't know where you got 'for free' thing from.
Also, be genuine, give honest replies. Not vague pointing to the sun and the moon and saying there is your answer.
You haven't sold anything. With the way things are @ TE...........

You tell me...wasn't my price equivalent/better than dealers here in India?

I said free because you were saying "I sold my BB for Rs 6500/-"

I am giving genuine and honest replies...you are just crapping my thread...

Guys, I accept defeat to his infallible logic.

His price is better/equiv than dealers in India who sell for profit. You should buy from him because his price is better. Forget about the 39% markup compared to the next best source which he seemingly never acknowledged.
His no warranty is better than seller's 3 yrs warranty ( which IMO is also useless and depends on how honest sellers are. Some are, some aren't )
The black will beat the shit out of red any day. Black is a more expensive color, even though market prices says otherwise
My mistake I sold at an honest price. But mine was cheaper because it was heavily used for two whole days, so depreciation was bound to happen.

Peace :)

I told you dude, you can give your BB for free...I haven't stopped you for the same...so stop ranting about selling your 2 days used Red Blackberry for Rs 6500/- and get out of my thread...

I'm selling at good price...and genuine buyers are always welcome.

Anything genuine/contrary to what you say is ranting
Your thread, so you can mislead people into thinking they are buying at an awesome price
Dude............
Seriously ?

Am I misleading? You are doing so dude...by posting about other dealers saying that they are providing better deal...and finally finding out that my price matches with them...

Even in my first posts, I had casually mentioned the part about Indian sellers offering warranty etc. I deliberately didn't mention GEB till later as I wanted you to have a good sale at a 'descent' price. You constantly wanted to 'match' prices with dealers, but not the service they provide or the seller's warranty

Read 'your thread' again please

PS : I think I have crapped it enough that most buyers know more about 8830 than you or me :p

Unlocking ( GSM ) costs 99 cents for codes which any one can enter. On forums, these codes are available for free also.
For CDMA, as in the past like I have posted many times on TE, I will help anyone out with programming his BB. No need to pay anything.
Justifying an abnormal price on vague grounds doesn't show you in good light dude. It is just a phone

As I told you earlier dude...you can give BB free too....do so...but don't crap my thread...and if you are so helpful...go and help people...

My price is final...and my offer still holds good for genuine buyers...

Yeah... whatever dude...I don't care about your blabbering...sell your BB at price you want...I will sell mine at price I want...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back