1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
NA
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Bought for a specific project that never worked out, so never used it
  • Product Name: New unused Raspberry Pi4 (4GB) Rev1.2
  • Expected Price: Rs 7000 for the entire bundle (Includes R Pi4 4GB, OEM case unused, OEM 15 watt power supply unused, 32GB Samsung Evo microSD with Raspbian)
  • Shipping charges: Included - will be packed securely
  • Manufacturer page URL: https://www.raspberrypi.org/products/raspberry-pi-4-model-b/
  • Description if any: The super versatile Raspberry Pi 4 (4GB edition). This is board revision 1.2 (the more desirable one). Dual HDMI output, Gigabit Ethernet, USB 2.0 and 3.0 ports, USB C power supply, 4K video output, dual band AC wireless, Bluetooth 5.0 etc
  • Reason for Sale: Bought for a specific project that never worked out, so never used it, clearing out gadget drawer to make way for new gadgets :)
  • Product condition: 10 out of 10
  • Purchase Date: 15 July 2019
  • Remaining Warranty period: NA
    • Shipping from: Goa (Bambolim)
    • Shipping to: All over India, Local buyer can pick up
    • Payment options: Bank transfer, Gpay, Paytm 100% in advance of shipping
20210730_222412.jpg

20210730_222449.jpg

20210730_222524.jpg

From the looks of it , seems to be Rev 1.1
View attachment 110460

View attachment 110461
Looks like you’re right - it is the 1.1 - apologies.

that’s probably why I was told that I have to use the official power supply. Saw this online - “The first Raspberry Pi 4 boards suffered from a poor USB-C power supply compatibility due to issues for the power circuitry. That means if you bought the official USB-C power supply you had no issues, but if you wanted to re-use a spare USB-C power supply or incompatible cable, you may be out of luck.”

any other issues with the rev1.1? As long as you use the bundled power supply it’s good right?

As long as you use the bundled power supply it’s good right?
The problem is that the Raspberry Pi 4’s charging port shares a single resistor between two of its pins, which the official USB-C spec says should have one resistor each. This causes problems for so-called “e-marked” cables such as those supplied with MacBooks and other laptops fitted with USB-C Thunderbolt charging ports. These cables contain chips designed to manage features like power draw and to detect different kinds of accessories. If you try to power a Raspberry Pi 4 using one of these cables, it will detect the microcomputer as an “Audio Adaptor Accessory” and won’t power it.

So as long as one uses official supply it works equally good

Bump - with price drop
(This is going to be the only price drop)
The entire bundle is available for Rs 5200 including shipping

Does the LAN over USB saturate if used as a NAS? I haven't kept up with the recent progress but does this version saturate the USB lanes if I download/upload items added with plex or jellyfin. I have been thinking of getting this for a personal NAS with Plex.

Does the LAN over USB saturate if used as a NAS? I haven't kept up with the recent progress but does this version saturate the USB lanes if I download/upload items added with plex or jellyfin. I have been thinking of getting this for a personal NAS with Plex.

Am really not sure - like I said, I never used it so it’s brand new (just open box). But maybe someone will be able to answer this.

Back