New: Verbatim Dvd @ 15.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
i will be closing this go as soon as i receive the money form the people , any one who wants to come in can add in as the fellow has some in stock with him .

Single Layer 1 x Main_Trouble - 775 PICK UP - drop in cash in my account
Single Layer 1 x Keane_16 - 775 PICK UP - drop in cash in my account.

guys pay in , i cant offer cod , I DONT HAVE the cash and the other thing being people from last go are yet to pick up stuff so i dont have so much spare cash .

FINE this is the deal . if payments reflect by tomorrow then fine. or else i am getting in the discs for the people who have paid in me , and the others i will get them when they have paid . switch how about wednesday i meet you ?

okay fine i have got the discs for the people who paid me . for the ones who did not it would be cool if they could transfer it to me i have shifted them to the next GO .

SWITCH EXPECT ME TOMORROW TO BE @ there

Deposited a cheque today in your a/c, it should reflect by tomorrow since the banks were closed today due to some reason.

ReNaGAde said:
Deposited a cheque today in your a/c, it should reflect by tomorrow since the banks were closed today due to some reason.
Today was closing, as Financial year 08 ended on 31st march 2008.
FYI, every year 1st april is holiday for customers.

cheque ROFL :D funny man , just could have done cash only . anyways i did get ur dvds since i remember ur face :D heheh , remember we met at SMC u can pick them tomorrow only if u want to :D.

main_trouble - i did not get ur spindle as i really ran out of cash , dont worry i will get it along in the next go . which can be from tomorrow only if u like :eek:hyeah: .I HAVE ONE more person who wanted them

^I don't have netbanking activated on my a/c and was too lazy to go find a bank of baroda branch to deposit cash :ashamed: . Thanks neway !

I gave it to someone in the office who deposited in one of the bank of baroda branches . The banks were closed today so couldn't have deposited cash anyway.

Sure mate... Drop i anytime... I'll mostly be there... Bring along some goodies like old time... I have already exhausted the 100 DVD's you got me last time...

And sorry was with a doc today when you called so could not speak... And after the doc's appointment i totally forgot about your call... Realised that quite late in the evening otherwise would have called you back..

See ya tomorrow brother...

yea am just sending you across the list of the AHEM stuff only , and ONLY the AHEM stuff :D . that i have as such. lemme know exactly what all you want me to goody along with me

others - i wil ship ur packets today , i have had a very hectic day today just got free .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back