New website for freelance programmers

alexeydl

Recruit
Hi!

I would like to share a new site for freelance programmers. The site is still not working, but pre-registration is available. What for?

Nowadays I work as programmer in a big company, doing some backend and web programming. Aslo I worked as a freelancer. And surely freelancing is a great thing! Whether you’re looking for another way to pay the bills, seeking more professional development opportunities or just love the freedom that freelancing offers, there’s no question that millions of people have discovered the benefits of professional freelancing. But there is disadvantages too. How about safety? As for the client as for the employer."Go and find an employer. Go and find a freelancer programmer." Many websites are using a similar model for working and hiring online. I want to build a service with a completely different model. The project is called Devhop.

Are you a brilliant programmer? Do you like great challenges? Are you awesome in what you do? Don't waste your time searching for employers, Devhop take care of it. On the other hand, Devhop is a platform for searching the best developers for your project. All you need to do is to sign in and describe the project. Devhop take care of finding appropriate developers for you!

Just check it out and join. Ofcourse, it's for free!

Here is link:
Devhop

Back