Argus

Adept
Here are some pics :

ds7m.th.jpg

e97g.th.jpg

lnw5.th.jpg

ds7m.jpg

wyqp.jpg

I had purchased my last wrist-watch around 6 years back. It was a Swatch chrono with steel case and strap which made it quite heavy. The new Citizen watch looks fine and it is pretty light because of titanium case and strap .
I purchased it from Flipkart. Its mrp was 29,990 but after 2 combo discounts it cost me 13.5k

I have no idea why it belongs to the Dark Knight Rises range but I'm happy with the shiny new thing on my wrist :)

Product description :
- Citizen Analog watch
- Titanium case and strap, sapphire glass
- Eco drive family

Product Link

I'm a bit of a Citizen fan myself.. Don't have the ecodrive but have their analog date chronograph :) pretty sweet

Congratulation! I had been always a Watch collector from Antique to Digital and a Citizen fan too Right from 21jewels Automatic winding Mechanical movement to my second digital watch after "Casio AL-190W [which is a solar model] "Ana-Digi-Temp" model, I Love all of these but Ecodrive is really Ecofriendly+Economic trand of Present Watch Era! I I am going to get myself either the citizen "New ANa-Digi-Temp" or an Ecodrive! Happy time keeping
electronic
Here are some pics :

ds7m.th.jpg

e97g.th.jpg

lnw5.th.jpg

ds7m.jpg

wyqp.jpg

I had purchased my last wrist-watch around 6 years back. It was a Swatch chrono with steel case and strap which made it quite heavy. The new Citizen watch looks fine and it is pretty light because of titanium case and strap .
I purchased it from Flipkart. Its mrp was 29,990 but after 2 combo discounts it cost me 13.5k

I have no idea why it belongs to the Dark Knight Rises range but I'm happy with the shiny new thing on my wrist :)

Product description :
- Citizen Analog watch
- Titanium case and strap, sapphire glass
- Eco drive family

Product Link

Last edited:
Back