Newegg calling India!

Looking forward to this ....it's gonna be awesome to have newegg in India....more players more competition better for us (consumers)☺

Wonder if they'll go the Amazon way by listing third party sellers only. It would suck if that's what is planned.

Wonder if they'll go the Amazon way by listing third party sellers only. It would suck if that's what is planned.
Amazon India sucks but Newegg should atleast know that the style of business Amazon doing well in India
so they will and should avoid the style Amazon opted by listing third party sellers only so Newegg
should not follow Amazon and try to create good Indian base by opting not to sell via third party sellers
and give good deals to Indian customers and if they follow the the way Amazon dealing with Indian Customers
than its better not to come to India and dissapoint they very little customer they have from India.

I've bought some products from Amazon because they were cheaper than Flipkart.

But yeah, we already have 2 sites mentioned above with third party sellers. No need for Newegg to jump into the ring like that. They should rather focus on providing service first hand.

It seems they will ship orders from USA. Wonder if warranty will be according to US or India if we get warranty first.
Doa items can be sent back, but after three months, if anything goes wrong will Indian service centers accept the hardware?

Until Indian law permits multibrand retail, no player can offer the services they do in other countries. Be it Amazon or Newegg. Unless Newegg is ready to tie up with an Indian player with majority stake.

The only way Newegg can enter Indian market alone is as a market front just like Amazon and others.

I was super excited about this..
But shipping and tax kind of killed it.
Shipping Options for a motherboard I added to cart : Saver - 3000+ Rs, Express 3200+ Rs

Back