HDD-Seagate 7200.10 320gb SATA2 HARD DDISK
Graphics card-geforce8800gts640mbxlr8pny:eek:hyeah:
CABINET-Zebronics peace cabinet
Power Supply-Cooler Master 600w
MONITOR-Viewsonic va1912wb
Keyboard Mouse-Logitech Multimedia combo
Speakers-Logitech X-530 5.1 Speakers
Optical Drive-Lite On All write
so my quesstion is .is my system NEXTGEN Ready?

YES !

i believe u have sufficient for the atleast the next 12 months

cant comment further than that cause prolly Dx10.1 is gonna screw all DX 10 owners

Still a good buy....Congrats !

abhisheksahas said:
YES !
i believe u have sufficient for the atleast the next 12 months
cant comment further than that cause prolly Dx10.1 is gonna screw all DX 10 owners

Still a good buy....Congrats !
You have no idea what you're talking about... that's a very inaccurate statement.

its inaccurate i agree...but that is what the current reports suggest ...and only time will tell...AND I AM PRO NVIDIA

besides when i said 1 year that isnt a small time dude ...and when i say 1 year ...every single game for da next 1 year ..beyond tat cant say depends on da games

Anywayz Cheers for the 8XXX series

You will be ekdum fine!! :) don't be frightened over DX10.1. By the time there is a good 10.1 game you want to play, you'll be set to upgrade to 9xxx! :)

ubergeek, you have a fine rig , dont worry about what other members might say :lol:

E6600 is a lil bit old thou.. no body can accurately tell you how long a chip(graphics) will last. Just enjoy with your purchase :)

man that is just unfair wont ppl who have just upgraded to dx10 cards wont they be sort of betrayed when dx10.1 comes soon i think dx10.1 cards and pci 2.0 should be delayed ppl must have spent a moolah on upgrading thier computers to the latest dx10 cards wont they. i think technology development is so fast that they should slowdown a bit so that the user have enuf time to upgrade thier comp to latest hw.by the way thx for all ur reactions of my new rig .best of luck for all te members who are upgrading thier pc right now. iam upgrading mainly for crysis and cod4 if those games work at the finest of the settings it is ok for me.by the way CHERIO

hey i read the ms take on dx10.1 glassenberg is only telling that it is just a minor upgrade to dx10 like wat the y did with the dx9 they updated it to dx9.0a,b,c didnt they ,the only thing is dx10.1 as some few features which a dx10 card owner can do without and those features can only be brought out by d10.1 cards but the games will work fine i think dx10 owners arent screwed after all.and dx10.1 is going to ship with vistasp1

so my quesstion is .is my system NEXTGEN Ready?

You have a fine rig and you should enjoy every bit of it. Technology will be upgraded day by day, so do not always bother about that. It will only make you uncomfortable and worried.
For how long your rig remains viable as per the market condition - well, thats upto our Bill's will. :cool2:

He has "already" upgraded his PC in the recent past, so it's a bit late to recommend another chip.

However, ubergeek, get an aftermarket air cooler >> overclock that chip to 3.6ghz and you will not miss anything about the E6750 ;)

dude the best way 2 find out abt ur system wud b to do 2 things....

- how does ur rig compare to a similar game played at 1080i high definition resolution on X360 / PS3 (walk into a Sony / Samsung show room n chek out a demo game for starters)?

- Can u play Crysis and Gears of War (PC) whenever they come out at above average settings?

For nything 2 b nex-gen, it must compare to nex-gen gadgets rite?;) U can't compare it to hardware or software coz both have limited life of abt 6 months max, so better compare it to competition datz gonna b thr for a while....:cool2:

Back