Next in Messenger Plus: Tabbed Conversations

resizewizard13tk.jpg

This means your chat windows will be grouped together in one, much like websites in Maxthon or Firefox browsers, or like with the Cameno addon that exists for MSN Messenger 6.

Summer is here, I should be enjoying the sun far from my computer but I just couldn't help myself... I thought you may want to know that the next version of Messenger Plus! will have something that has been requested a lot for more than 2 years now: tabbed chat windows.
This new feature allows you to group several chat windows together in the same way some browsers group pages you visit. The end result is one unique chat window with access to some or all your current chats. Messenger Plus! will integrate this feature seamlessly into Messenger and will add a couple of extras to allow faster replies and browsing (and of course, all of this is optional, as always ).

I still don't know what else really new I'll be able to add in the next release but one other thing that's already in is a language field for custom sounds. You can use this field in many ways, including in the Get Random window to get sounds that are only in a given language (this too was a popular request). Oh, and by the way, this is not the exciting news I was talking about in my last post so keep checking this page from time to time ).

Patchou

[RANK="msghelp.net/showthread.php?tid=47308"]Source[/RANK]

IM's like Trillian already used to have tabbed conversation windows, its a gud thing that they're picking up key features that users like from many other rival IM's ,plus it forces for better quality and innovative services ,which is good for the Instant messagin community no matter what they use.

That a good news...
I'd love to have tabs in messenger.
i always hate to see more than 2-3 windows clutering my desktop. :p

Back