Android Nexus 5 announced - To be launched soon

Only ICICI BANK debit card works on US websites where there is no option for 3d secure. ICICI bank Debit card works on steam and PayPal too.

same is the issue with me, I have a VISA Debit Card and i am unable to purchase the phone
will have to ask someone for credit card

Hey guyz, if anyone knows nexus 5 had some minor changes in the build up quality - e.g the side buttons were slightly tougher and the speaker holes at the bottom were bigger than what they were during the early launch products
if a nexus manufacturing date is 11-2013, how to confirm if its a updated model or old one ?

Last edited:
Hey guyz, if anyone knows nexus 5 had some minor changes in the build up quality - e.g the side buttons were slightly tougher and the speaker holes at the bottom were bigger than what they were during the early launch products
if a nexus manufacturing date is 11-2013, how to confirm if its a updated model or old one ?

310/311/312 are older 2013..Model starting 401k are newer models ..manf in Jan 14...:)

Had posted this a month or two ago..

Nexus 5 is getting a Zero Lemon 3500 MAh power bank tomorrow....it does not look all that good, but should keep the N5 running for 2 full days with heavy use...
Any thoughts ?

Nexus 5 is getting a Zero Lemon 3500 MAh power bank tomorrow....it does not look all that good, but should keep the N5 running for 2 full days with heavy use...
Any thoughts ?

Just the thought of making the phone even any bit bulky concerns/bugs me alot. So I definitely won't be going for it. I always have the policy of no bulkiness on my phones :p that's why I never bought a case for mine, instead I got dbrand skins from dbrand.com

Back