Nexus 5 Box Confirms White Variant, $349 Price Leaked On Play Store

RoBoGhOsT

Perambulating
Skilled
As Nexus 5 launch is nearing, more details about the device have emerged through various leaks including the pricing.

The retail packaging of the Nexus has leaked which confirms that that there will be a White variant of the device as well. Previous Nexus smartphones were only released on Black flavors initially and later white variants were launched, but this might change finally with the Nexus 5 launching in White and Black both.

As you can see on the box, the front of the device is still black and rear half is black, similar to the Nexus 4 white.

In related news, the Nexus 5 was recently spotted on Play store for a while which confirms the launch pricing as $349. The listing was replaced by Nexus 4 later.

Other key specs are already known including a Snapdragon 800 Chipset with 2.3GHz quad-core Cortex A15 processor , 2GB of RAM, 8MP rear camera and 2300mAh battery.

Source 1 | Source 2

Attachments

• LG-Google-Nexus-5-press-image.jpg
    LG-Google-Nexus-5-press-image.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 202
  • Nexus-5-packaging-white.png
    Nexus-5-packaging-white.png
    351.8 KB · Views: 266
  • Nexus-5-Play-Store-leaked-price.png
    Nexus-5-Play-Store-leaked-price.png
    119.8 KB · Views: 132
^^Nah mate. I want to get the N4 once the N5 launches since i'm assuming the prices will come down significantly.
I guess they already would have stopped production of N4. Its soldout in US playstore and will not be re-stocked. Whats left of the existing inventory maybe sold in India but I dont think there will be any significant price drop.

This is the 16GB model for $349, hmm seems to have increased from the previous rumour of $299

so 32GB will go from $399 to $449.

no microsd on this, 32GB recommended.

suppose prices will be similar as the nex 4

26k for 16G
30-32k for 32GB

This is the 16GB model for $349, hmm seems to have increased from the previous rumour of $299

so 32GB will go from $399 to $449.

no microsd on this, 32GB recommended.

suppose prices will be similar as the nex 4

26k for 16G
30-32k for 32GB

Those were just speculations or wishful thinking on part of fans. There were enough proofs to suggest that 8GB model has been discarded so people were wishing that the 16GB would take it's place this time around. If N4 16GB was $349, I see no reason for them to decrease the price considering it is already subsidized. $399 for the 32GB version, although speculative, seems to follow the pricing pattern.

Back