FS: Mobile Nexus 5 - Indian warranty - 12 days old

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol at the posts..
guys many have msged me.. so does it mean i have to put everyone IN Line...?

I have the choice to so sell it the buyer who decides to close the deal asap... I haven't received confirmation from nirmallya Addy or even babhishek that they are ready to buy.... and meanwhile phone was sold in ebay..
I have still not shipped the phone because none of the courier's accepting phone as of now..

lol at the posts..
guys many have msged me.. so does it mean i have to put everyone IN Line...?

I have the choice to so sell it the buyer who decides to close the deal asap... I haven't received confirmation from nirmallya Addy or even babhishek that they are ready to buy.... and meanwhile phone was sold in ebay..
I have still not shipped the phone because none of the courier's accepting phone as of now..
LOL... Now i'm also inline :) If this is still available and interested in exchange with one week old note 3 with original S-View cover, then pls PM me. BTW i'm from BLR!

also just to make it clear
@Nirmallya Addy had msged me few days back that he willing to buy at 23k.. i had straight away said no.. then again he came back asking if I can ship the phone to Kolkata for 25.5K... I had said no to that aswell

@babhishek I havent received any PMs form you, just that u had asked me to PM my number in the thread... which I have done..

so dont blame for this..

eBay deal did not go thru as i could ship the phone as none of the couriers accepted..

so deal open ONLY for Bangalore buyer's..

i checked in Mysore road Bluedart and Fedex both didn't accept..
also checked in Jayanagar and Koramangala office.. both rejected..

they told few phone parcel's have gone missing hence they are not accepting from Individuals

Phone received great condition, @Manohar will provide feedback in some time please leave feedback for me till that time

Feedback left @Manohar, please do the same

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back