WTB Nexus 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
No warranty, he wants 34k for a 16 gb.. Which costs 25k to import.

If I remember correctly you have sell Nexus 4 last year for 30k in forum, which was cost 22 k including shipping and customs all...

Heck you are even selling delta IEM for price which you get free with m4 and you didn't even pay any custom at all, as mention by you...

So don't post something like that...

No warranty, he wants 34k for a 16 gb.. Which costs 25k to import.
Well it's his device and he can ask for whatever price he like. If it's 25k to import, don't ask someone about Nexus 5. Go import yourself!!

For warranty, I don't care but if he would have in my location I would have grab one yesterday itself.

Anyway, the stocks are up in LG showrooms in Chennai and Mumbai yesterday night 9PM. You can grab one locally if you're lucky to live in any of these places. I'll now officially wait. It wont be far enough.

Any takers for BNIB 32gb Black @ 38k
and with spigen silver case @ 40k !!
Will come to me on 26th Nov :)

Last edited:
I will have a 32GB Black in a few days. If it doesn't work with Reliance, as I hope it would, I will put it up for cheap. You will have to wait for nearly a week though.

If I remember correctly you have sell Nexus 4 last year for 30k in forum, which was cost 22 k including shipping and customs all...

Heck you are even selling delta IEM for price which you get free with m4 and you didn't even pay any custom at all, as mention by you...

So don't post something like that...
Lulz i sold for 25k . get ur facts right.As usual ur here to troll.

Well it's his device and he can ask for whatever price he like. If it's 25k to import, don't ask someone about Nexus 5. Go import yourself!!

For warranty, I don't care but if he would have in my location I would have grab one yesterday itself.

Anyway, the stocks are up in LG showrooms in Chennai and Mumbai yesterday night 9PM. You can grab one locally if you're lucky to live in any of these places. I'll now officially wait. It wont be far enough.
He had pmed me the price , hence posted it here.

Asking 2-3 k is still okay , but asking 9k over import price?[DOUBLEPOST=1384756425][/DOUBLEPOST]
I will have a 32GB Black in a few days. If it doesn't work with Reliance, as I hope it would, I will put it up for cheap. You will have to wait for nearly a week though.

CDMA ? Approx cost?

He had pmed me the price , hence posted it here.

Asking 2-3 k is still okay , but asking 9k over import price?

You do know that you got delta IEM for free but still you are selling it for 1200...
Stop bashing other people when you are biggest troller and always confusing other people...
Get your facts right before pointing to other person...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back