FS: Tablet Nexus 7 - 2nd Gen (32GB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bl^nK

Disciple
Product Name: Nexus 7 2nd Gen 32 GB
Product Quantity: 2
Expected Price: Rs 18000/- (Only dealing locally)
Manufacturer page URL: https://play.google.com/store/devices/details?id=nexus_7_32gb_2013&hl=en
Reason for Sale: Mutiple Quantities
Description: Brand New in Box
Product condition: 10 out of 10
Purchase Date: 12th October 2013
Remaining Warranty period: 12 months
Warranty available in: USA
Invoice Available: No
Shipping from: Mumbai
Shipping to: All over India, Local buyer preferred
Preferred courier: DTDC
Payment options: Cash

nt3n.th.jpg

cbou.th.jpg

Last edited:
Don't these carry international asus warranty that is also valid in india ? btw this is a great price.

Don't these carry international asus warranty that is also valid in india ? btw this is a great price.
Asus International Warranty should be applicable in India, but i am not 100% sure because the product is not yet launched in India by Google.

Last edited:
Just wanted to drop in ...this is an amazing price for this...i got it from a friend in us from Best Buy and it cost me 18.75 ....tablet in itself is the best tablet i have used...compared to my nexus 10 or my first gen nexus 7...great to see this pricing

ok sorry for asking but these are the 2013 models right? i mean the latest ones that released recently? 19k for both? 9.5 for 1? if yes im in.

really surprised to see them still here
first day it was posted i thought it will last 1day at most

will ask few people who were looking for one

@sujai.shukla you really made my night memorable

Last edited:
E="msankadi, post: 1887273, member: 38894"]me too...this is an awesome price...i think people are short on money due to diwali shopping :D...do you take credit card payments :p :p :p ?[/quote]
Even i had asked him same but :(

ok sorry for asking but these are the 2013 models right? i mean the latest ones that released recently? 19k for both? 9.5 for 1? if yes im in.
Yes it is Nexus 7 2nd Gen released in 2013, 19000.00 each not for both.

really surprised to see them still here
first day it was posted i thought it will last 1day at most

will ask few people who were looking for one

@sujai.shukla you really made my night memorable
Yeah even i had expected this to get sold out within a weeks time but i guess people are waiting for Google to release Nexus 7 Gen 2 in India before they decide to take a plunge. But i don't think it will be cheaper or equal to 19000.00 in any case.
E="msankadi, post: 1887273, member: 38894"]me too...this is an awesome price...i think people are short on money due to diwali shopping :D...do you take credit card payments :p :p :p ?
Even i had asked him same but :([/quote]

Sorry i don't have an Ebay account and don't want to go through registration process just for selling couple of tablets.

Hi - Sort of new here - interested in buying - how does payment / shipping work ?

And I can't seem to PM :|

^^^

You ask for his bank details. You deposit the specified amount with any shipping extra if applicable. You can use NEFT(Online) Or direct bank deposit. You will bear the extra charges in any case. And then send him the shipping details, the address to which you want the item to be delivered. Once the money is in his acount, max 12 working hours but it may go upto 2 working days in few cases, he will go to a courier company and send the item. And you will get the docket number. You can track the item online if you wish. Unless the seller hasnt mentioned any warranty, once the item is send its on your risk. always. 90% times all will go ok. If that 10% most guys will settle someway. Dont expect the seller to bear the 100% loss. He is just a guy selling in extra warez, not a seller to bear the loss. Just like you.

Terms and conditions may change according to seller. The forum or any other members including me doesn't take any responsibility in the deal. Just you and the seller. Little trust always goes a long way. Check sellers previous feed backs and decide. Welcome.:). Hope you get this tablet very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back