Nexus 9 listed on Indian Play Store for 29K

Still don't see a reason to replace my Nexus 10.
You still have it ? thought you sold it off ages back.

as to the point otherwise i agree. i'm still on my note 10.1, even got upgraded to 4.4.2 not that i needed or expected it.

4.1 worked just great.

You still have it ? thought you sold it off ages back.

as to the point otherwise i agree. i'm still on my note 10.1, even got upgraded to 4.4.2 not that i needed or expected it.

4.1 worked just great.

That one I did sell off at that time. I made an impulsive purchase 2-3 months ago when I was getting a 32GB N10 for 14k shipped to India. At that price, it was a no brainer. I use it only to play CoC these days.

That one I did sell off at that time. I made an impulsive purchase 2-3 months ago when I was getting a 32GB N10 for 14k shipped to India. At that price, it was a no brainer. I use it only to play CoC these days.
Was it a refurbished tab?
Is it available at a nearby price point still now? (Price + customs + International shipping)

Google is doing a great favor for apple by pricing Nexus close to iPad. Most people will either go for a cheaper 7" Samsung Tab or 9.7" Apple iPad Air 2 :p

Last edited:
Worth the price,its the only tablet that can come closer to ipad 2 in terms of performance though falls short as its a dual core vs tri core for ipad2.
GPU benchmarks are a mix with nexus 9 neck in neck.

But google needs to put in a micro sd,,that omission is a blunder.At least for me.[DOUBLEPOST=1414735040][/DOUBLEPOST]
Google is doing a great favor for apple by pricing Nexus close to iPad. Most people will either go for a cheaper 7" Samsung Tab or 9.7" Apple iPad Air 2 :p

People going for samsung will be stupid.
Enough said[DOUBLEPOST=1414736038][/DOUBLEPOST]
ipad mini 2 seems quite a good deal at 22k MRP for 16GB and 26k MRP for 32GB.

I got nexus 7 32 gb,3g for 15000:D
Now thats called a good deal:)

Last edited:
Even if I could justify I need a tablet (which I do not) I would never go for this at these high prices. People buying, maybe wait for some time before price drops, if at all.

Back