FS: Games NFS/Call of duty/ Batman/ Dirt 3/ Assassins creed and many more for cheap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eXperience

Disciple
Hello,
I'm selling PC/Xbox games I purchased off from UK.

• Product Name : PC/Xbox games

1. Nfs : The run [Xbox] : 2100
  2. Mass effect 2 [Xbox] : 1700
  3. Witcher Platinum editon : 1500
  4. Assassins creed revelation PC : 620
  5. The Witcher Platinum edition PC : 1000
  6. LA Noire xbox : 1800
  7. Dirt 3 xbox : 1600
  8. Mass effect 2 xbox : 1800
  9. NFS hot pursuit xbox : 1000
  10. Call of duty black ops xbox : SOLD
  11. Call of duty mw2 xbox : 1600
  12. Syndicate PC : SOLD
  13. Batman arkham city : SOLD
  14. Assassins creed II : 200

NOTE : Some products maybe opened to check the content, no online codes have been used.

• Expected Price: Mentioned above

• Time of Purchase: Feb 2012

• Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: NA

• Reason for Sale: Got 2x copies each.

• Purchase Invoice Available: No

• Product Condition: Brand new.

• Accessories Included: Original retail box.

• Product Location: Andhra Pradesh.

• Preferred Courier: DTDC/Bluedart

• Shipping Charges: 100 INR

• Payment Options: Moneybookers/Bank Deposit

Attachments

• IMG-20120323-00410.jpg
    IMG-20120323-00410.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 135
  • lyYZGl.jpg
    lyYZGl.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 186
this is not a good sign.. I need any of the moderators to help me here. I have transfered the amount of 650 (AC revelation shipped) 4 days back and forgot to inculde my address which I mailed accross to him on the same day evening.

This is already 4 days now and I niether got a shipment number or the parcel which he was supposed to send it to me on Sunday itself. I even mailed my contact number to him.

I have been mailing him and bumping this thread everyday and I dint get any response from him. Also, I see that he was last active on 12th (2 days back) and I cant believe the fact that the guy sdint resopond to my mails or the bump on this thread.

Someone from moderators @aSingh, Gannu please help me

Maybe he's out of station or ill or something. Let's wait for a few days and hope he shows up. There's nothing much we could do here otherwise I am afraid.

I see that some of the copies are sealed whereas some others aren't. Rules demand that the user should post a snap showing the disc as well in case of used copies. He hasn't followed the rule. Moreover, I see that some copies are sold. Maybe outside the forum? Because I see no posts from other users on this thread.

No offense to the OP or anyone else but please exercise extreme caution when dealing with first timers with no previous market feedback on the forums.

Hey rakesh, sorry for the hassle and delay.

My brother had some problems so I went out of state, I asked my cousin to ship the game, which he did on 12th.

I'm really sorry making you wait, I'll ask him for the tracking ID and sent asap.

Again sorry didn't mean to make you wait so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back