NFS Undercover thread: Post your game impressions

initial impressions ...not gud ..poor optimisation , laggy controls, and issues with AA ... the gfx reminds me of test drive unlimited :-\ ... lets see how it goes from here ... when we hav more unlocks and faster cars :) ... GRID has set high standards for racing... the arcade style driving will take time getting used to ... and what is written in the laoding screen applies to the game as well right now " Not too good , not too bad" :)

the features of underground ( nitrous increase through close calls and near misses ) , carbons canyon duel type highway battle and MW's pursuit and of course Pro Sh!t's steering engine :p ... still its too early to say ...just got a new car and things look much better ... so yeah the fact about the NFS franchise remains "Love it or Hate, but u can't ignore it" :)

The graphics reminds of NFS Hot Pursuit 2 :p ... GRiD rulez !!! .. even TDU was waayyyy better :p ... not played the game yet, but responses coming from people who pre-ordered it and is regretting :p ..

1)no rumble in X360 controller:ashamed:
2)sad/dated gfx, AA issues as stated above, overdone blur/smoke effect, car details...especially the reflections r badly done.(atleast with the initial vehicles).
3)too early to comment abt gameplay, but the first couple of music tracks i heard wasn't as adrenaline pumping as we r used to.

no rumble ??? :p ... i can't even see my xbox 360 controllers 1st player light glowing :rofl: ... hav to use "tab" to enter the event .. hope there is a patch soon :(

Horrible game! Downloaded it ..played it on the highest settings and still the game looks like utter shit!! not to mention the car handlng is retarded.

Played one race and evaded one cop chase...my reaction after 20 mins was :|

Uninstalled and deleted perma!

ajex said:
no rumble ??? :p ... i can't even see my xbox 360 controllers 1st player light glowing :rofl: ... hav to use "tab" to enter the event .. hope there is a patch soon :(
yeah, u r right, the controller doesnt evn light up:mad:

ZOMG this's sad. :(

Had so much of expectations. No wonder the entire bundle retailed for 600 bucks. :|

I think I should give a second thought of downloading this.

hammerhead said:
IGN gave it 4.0 out of 10.

Damn shit man....I expected a lot from this game and now the reviews don't look et all good. Dat's real fcukin bad.
Die NFS series. Sad to say this inspite of being a NFS fanboy...:(
Probably NFS is over...

I think this is the Final Nail in the coffin for NFS series. . I think they have slipped downhill after Most Wanted and from the reviews it seems that they haven't learnt much from Prostitute either ( Read Pro- Street :| )

Back