NGD My first Electric guitar: Epi Les Paul Standard Vintage Sunburst Plain Top

ronnie_gogs

Morphing from a Geek to a Nerd
Skilled
I am really happy today... Got my first Les Paul 2nd hand from a guy who was looking to clear out his guitars ... Bought 1 year before in 2011 but not played much and it looks brand new...

Damages : An Unbelievable 400 SGD (lucky me)

Spotless and OMG gorgeous.... I am seriously in love with my Guitar... Probably the most beautiful thing I own which wont get outdated

I am calling her Cleopatra... Smoking hot dark looks....

Here are the pics of my baby...

83608291.jpg

99489650.jpg

Blurred out the serial prod code to prevent misuse...
<

28797438.jpg

34225173.jpg

30411703.jpg

Cavity shot...

64087287.jpg

Nice! Amp, pedal(s)?

Stay in a hostel now... So using a macbook pro for both... Works great for now...

Sweet guitar dude.. OT : Just burst my amp and i think the processor too
<

Thanks man... Singapore is a great place to buy musical instruments... This guitar cost me 16k 2nd hand as good as new... Its 40k in India... I could never afford this in India.. Singapore diff story
<

Stay in a hostel now... So using a macbook pro for both... Works great for now...

Thanks man... Singapore is a great place to buy musical instruments... This guitar cost me 16k 2nd hand as good as new... Its 40k in India... I could never afford this in India.. Singapore diff story
<

Awesome , will order from Singapore next time i'm getting new gear. Thanks for the heads up
<

Ok another deal I got....
<
(Me getting them a lot these days)

So I wanted to protect my baby so I was looking for a good cover... I asked around and found original Epiphone Hard Case is like 140 SGD (5.7k) then I got this amazing 2nd hand case for 30 SGD with the interior perfect and outside with nice old vintage wear with stickers and all
<

Pics

76396873.jpg

63231132.jpg

killer guitar and awesome case... congrats ... now upload some music using that guitar...

Now that would be a pressure... Its my first elec lemme play her for a couple of months and get to know how to play electrics and upload something worth listening to
<

That is a great price indeed! When I went looking for an acoustic guitar in Singapore, the prices of a few good ones were almost 1.5 times the price in India. Ended up buying a very old used one. Anyway, congratulations and have fun!

Back