Graphic Cards NiBiTor v2.5a (NVIDIA BIOS Editor) !

dipdude

Skilled
MVKTech has just released a new version of NVIDIA BIOS Editor (NiBiTor) software. NiBiTor is the original and defenitive BIOS tweaker that supports the latest NVIDIA graphics cards. NiBiTor allows graphics card enthusiasts to have full control over advanced features and functionality found on firmware on supporting cards. This to gain some extra performance, enable hidden features and extra stability on the NVIDIA graphics cards.

NiBiTor v2.5a
Main features
Detailed BIOS information output
Device ID
BIOS Version
BIOS Date
Vendor
Core/Memory Clock display
2D Core/Memory Clock
3D Core/Memory Clock
Throttling Core/Memory Clock
Core Voltage display
2D Voltage
3D Voltage
Throttling Voltage
Memory Timings display
Product Identification
Ability to modify the several BIOS Parameters
Core Clock defined within the BIOS
Memory Clock defined within the BIOS
Core Voltage defined within the BIOS
Memory Timings defined within the BIOS
Temperature Settings defined within the BIOS
Fan Speed Settings defined within the BIOS
Specific Boot Settings
Graphics Card OEM and Advanced Signon Message
Monitor Specific Parameters
Graphics Card Initiation Settings
TV Mode Selection (NTSC/PAL)
Ability to check BIOS Integrity
BIOS Checksum Checking
BIOS Structure Checking

Changes in this Version
Fixed wrong memory speeds on some GeForce FX5600/5700
Added support for some NV48 BIOSes
Added support for GeForce Go 7800 GTX
Added support for GeForce 7800 GTX 512MB

just used it on mine card and i will say its really kool utility ..... i am planning to do some modification on the memory timings but not getting any good guide on memory timings anyways i modded mine cards kooling and now max temps are 58*c :D ...... will put the pics soon

rahul said:
just used it on mine card and i will say its really kool utility ..... i am planning to do some modification on the memory timings but not getting any good guide on memory timings anyways i modded mine cards kooling and now max temps are 58*c :D ...... will put the pics soon

cool, i feel it is safer to mod it this way, for one your in complete control & only thing you manipulate is your bios, with as many backups as you want:cool2:

there is nothing much to mod on my 6200 tc other than core & mem timings:no:

remember, use at your own discretion :hap2:

zhopudey said:
Is this something like Rivatuner?

it is a bios editor, it can change most of the settings of your nvidia card, using it is easy, just becareful on how far you want to go with it.

just open your backup bios copy, *.rom file with it, it is a nifty utility:hap5:

anyways, manipulating your backup copy will not harm your system, as ultimately you have to flash your bios to have any effect, so its safe just to have a peek at your bios :)

^ Yep, but you'd still need to flash the BIOS to the graphics card to check out its effects right ?

I guess in that case, any wrong settings and the card wont work.

Crazy_Eddy said:
^ Yep, but you'd still need to flash the BIOS to the graphics card to check out its effects right ?
I guess in that case, any wrong settings and the card wont work.

i have a backup S3 PCI card for that :) ......

Back