Audio Nice IEM or Headphone (preferably iem) under 4k - Urgent

vivekjha0208

Disciple
HELLO audiophiles,

* i'm a total amateur in iems and headphones. all i've ever heard is from sony earphones .

* i need a nice iem or headphone ( preferably iem ) under 4k .

* It should have nice(a little more than sony's deep bass iems ), nice mids and average highs. and from what i've read on forums a nice soundstage. Also my ear openings are small (so solutions for this problem are also invited )

* Some of the choice i have zeroed down are Brainwavz m3 , (Sennheiser PX100-II +FiiO E5 ) and Fischer Eterna V2 ( i will considere other available iems ) .

I have to buy them on 29th of this month . till then please help me in defying this confusion.
<

or rather i should say bass better than the sony deep bass iems

HELLO audiophiles,

* i'm a total amateur in iems and headphones. all i've ever heard is from sony earphones .

* i need a nice iem or headphone ( preferably iem ) under 4k .

* It should have nice(a little more than sony's deep bass iems ), nice mids and average highs. and from what i've read on forums a nice soundstage. Also my ear openings are small (so solutions for this problem are also invited )

* Some of the choice i have zeroed down are Brainwavz m3 , (Sennheiser PX100-II +FiiO E5 ) and Fischer Eterna V2 ( i will considere other available iems ) .

I have to buy them on 29th of this month . till then please help me in defying this confusion.

I would suggest you go for the BRAINWAVZ M3, they should be available with #[member='PristineNote'] by March end OR early April, so you can get them at decent pricing.

If you want good bass, decent Mids and good highs look at the BRAINAVZ M2 they might suit you better, pre-orders are being taken by MP4nation and ~2500/- you are getting these from Hong Kong shipped by FedEX so I think that is pretty safe and fast --> http://mp4nation.net/catalog/brainwavz-m2-iem-earphones-preorder-p-390.html, it might leave you with a little cash which you can invest in a decent entry level amplifier -- FiiO E6 --> http://www.techenclave.com/topic/509193-fiio-dacs-and-portable-amplifiers/

For your fit issue, try to use the default tips you get with the BRAINWAVZ IEM if they are not good enough for your purpose, buy a pair of Comply Tips to augment the situation and hopefully get a better fit.

Other earphones that fall into your budget are --> SoundMAGIC E-10M ~2500/- on flipkart.com.

BRAINWAVZ Pro-Alfa ~1600/-

Hope this helps, Cheers!!

i think so i should finalise on m3 . I'm gonna buy it from itwares..

How the store?? Any experience....

And regarding the fit issue . I'll be grateful if someone will pass me on his spare sony hybrid ss size tips. I mean i'm read to buy them but just the ss size tips..
<
. Coz the small tips got in but they itched .so, hopefully ss will do the job and comply tips will cost way out of what i can afford from pocket money!!!!!

And thnkew very much #alpha17.

How the store?? Any experience....

They are well regarded, used to deal here on TE but they stopped doing so this year.

And regarding the fit issue . I'll be grateful if someone will pass me on his spare sony hybrid ss size tips. I mean i'm read to buy them but just the ss size tips..
<
. Coz the small tips got in but they itched .so, hopefully ss will do the job and comply tips will cost way out of what i can afford from pocket money!!!!!

#[member='PristineNote'] is the distributor for India for both BRAINWAVZ as well as Comply, they are currently out of T400 tips[which are compatible with the M3]. So have a word with these chaps before you purchase anything.

And thnkew very much #alpha17.

You are welcome Sire, Cheers!!

#alpha 17

since you are a privileged member . Do you know anyone who owns a spare ss size sony hybrid tip . And do you think buying from itwares is ok ,???

And the last question can you give this assurance that the m3 are way better than those comparatively cheap sony iems , i know this is a dumb question but still i don't want to regret spending a big part of my savings on this thing ,

please do reply as this question is creating a huge unrest in my mind , also since this is my first online shoppin experience even my parents aren't allowing me to do this , so i just want to assure them that nothing Wrong is going to happen....
<

thank you so so so much for looking got my problem

#vivekja0208

I am not going to be helpful. I am just going to ask questions because unless we can borrow your ears and your brain for a while, there's no way to determine what you consider as 'better'.

Which Sony IEMs? How much bass do they have? And by 'a little more than deep bass IEMs', do you mean more quantity? Mid bass or sub bass or quality wise?

Have you checked the go to reference for IEMs - Joker's thread?

If you were indeed looking for bass to blow your head off, M3 won't cut it, M2 would fall short too. M3 would have a decent sound stage, creamier mid range, good treble but not too much by way of sparkle or forwardness to disturb you. On overall terms, I'd say M3 would be better - technically and sonically. The important thing is - whether it would satisfy you.

Eterna v2 should have a good, hefty mid bass hump, recessed mids and slightly recessed highs. I think Eterna too would be an 'upgrade', but I am not sure if it will fit your smaller ears well.

Klipsch S4 is the go to IEM for smaller ears. But, it is a bit sibilant with recessed mid range. It would however give you punchy bass and wider sound stage.

i was talkin about the sony [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
MDR-EX60LP/B .​
[/font]

.the bass i was talking about would be better than these... more soothing ,pleasing and balanced. not anything that'll blow my head off.... because as i have been in involvement only with these sony things. i want to experience that || What is soo special in the m3 or other iems that they cost almost 4-5 times a normal product and these are almost going viral on each audio forum around the world. .

the biggest problem which is on way . is that i literally haven't heard any of these things personally .and probably i'm not gonna get a chance to do that until i buy them . all i want is something that make me happy whenever i pick up my earphones.and I REALLY DON'T WANT TO REGRET SPENDING MY MONEY.. SO ultimately it returns back to your hands.

for help - music i like is almost everything . just that i'm not a big fan of hard rock , metal, although i listen to some tracks but not too many. .

hip hop , Rn B , trance , club music , and everything with nice beats are on top . . one more preference that the bass should not be slow.. i just hate it . it spoil the whole musical part( slow bass)

hip hop , Rn B , trance , club music , and everything with nice beats are on top . . one more preference that the bass should not be slow.. i just hate it . it spoil the whole musical part( slow bass)

Get the BRAINWAVZ M2 then Sire, you will save ~1500/- --> 1000/- quid compared to the M3 and the bass is better represented.

so guys .. the final blow . i'll go with m3 and if i won't like them i 'll put them up for sale in the classified #ALPHA17 thnx

#eSanthosh ... you know anybody who owns a spare sony ss size tip and ready to sell it off .. please look for them as you might know a lot of people and i'm asking this as a humble favor. thnkew in advance
<

Why is no one suggesting or talking about Brainwavz M4? Just curious Guys!!!

I hope #[member='ALPHA17'] and #[member='esanthosh'] will shed some light

Non-availability in India and the price premium it commands, due to the fact it is the flagship product of the BRAINWAVZ IEM M-line-up.

so guys .. the final blow . i'll go with m3 and if i won't like them i 'll put them up for sale in the classified #ALPHA17 thnx

#[member='esanthosh'] ... you know anybody who owns a spare sony ss size tip and ready to sell it off .. please look for them as you might know a lot of people and i'm asking this as a humble favor. thnkew in advance
<

The prices for the M2 will be revised once #[member='PristineNote'] has them in stock, so please hold out out till first week of April and drop a PM to those chaps concerning this.

A small suggestion from my side:

Only YOU will know what is good. I very much understand the idea behind wanting to make sure that you are not disappointed after spending so much. But, then audio is very subjective. There are so many tiny things that can mean the difference between liking an IEM and hating it. All I am saying is - be open minded. You could even dislike the sound of M2 or M3. But, give it time to sink in. Go back after sometime, do the comparison between your Sony IEM and this one. Figure out why people say it's better. If you agree with that assessment, everything worked out fine. Otherwise, sell it and prepare a list of what you dislike / feel missing in M2/M3, what you feel was needed. Never mind the audiophile lingo, just try and write it as clearly as you can. That should be an ideal plan.

Going by your music preferences, you are probably better off trying M2.

As for SS tips, I'll have to dig through my tip junkyard. That'll be the easiest.

#[member='Bhutoria_1989']
  • I've not heard it. For IEMs I've not heard, I usually go by Joker's reviews, but he has not heard it either.
  • Not much noise about it in head-fi
  • Nobody has tried it in TE

#[member='ALPHA17']

Nopes! M3 is still their costliest going by MRP. M3 is priced at $89.50 (currently on sale for $69.50) and M4 is priced at $69.50.

#[member='ALPHA17'] Bro, Brainwavz M4 was being sold in the range of $40-$50 for quite sometime. But the main reason being Non-availability of the IEM in India by Authorized Distributors and not much noise as rightly pointed out by both you and #esanthosh.

Thanks guys for quick replies
<

. so everyone this is the extreme final decision m2. Now all i have to do is wait for the pristine notes guys to bring down the prices . Although i've already messaged them for the same but .are the people sure that they'll be down in first week of april.

. so everyone this is the extreme final decision m2. Now all i have to do is wait for the pristine notes guys to bring down the prices . Although i've already messaged them for the same but .are the people sure that they'll be down in first week of april.

# everyone here ... guys there is a problem .. pristine notes don't have one (m2) .. and the guy said it will be with them within one or two weeks ... that's to me like 3-2 years . ...
<

# everyone here ... guys there is a problem .. pristine notes don't have one (m2) .. and the guy said it will be with them within one or two weeks ... that's to me like 3-2 years . ...
<

Pre-order them [BRAINWAVZ M2] from MP4nation I have already provided you the appropriate link, here it is again -- http://mp4nation.net/catalog/brainwavz-m2-iem-earphones-preorder-p-390.html.

but i don't have a credit card and my folks refused to give theirs so ... i'll have to wait for the pristine notes ones
<

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Pre-order them [B[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]RAINWAVZ[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] M2] from MP4nation I have already provided you the appropriate link, here it is again --[/font]http://mp4nation.net...rder-p-390.html[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]. [/font]

Pre-order them [BRAINWAVZ M2] from MP4nation I have already provided you the appropriate link, here it is again -- http://mp4nation.net...rder-p-390.html.

i'll have to wait for pristine notes ones coz i don't have a credit card and my folks refused to give theirs
<

but i don't have a credit card and my folks refused to give theirs so ... i'll have to wait for the pristine notes ones
<

Go for the BRAINWAVZ M3 then, #[member='PristineNote'] has ready stocks for the same, contact them and initiate the dealings.

Back