Nikon D3100 DSLR @ Rs.21590/-

Saw this on desidime. Awesome price. Also, you can order COD, so hey, low risk. Also, if you pay through your card adexmart claims to offer transit insurance.

hahahari said:
seems like an awesome price! Might pick one up. Anyone have any good deals with Cannon 550D? Also is this website reliable?

If you are in Chennai as your profile suggests you can avail their COD. Their store is somewhere near Ritchie.

They also have the NEX-3 for 20990 which has a APS-C size sensor,at that price why would one buy a S95 or a similar priced P&S cam.

^^ Sony is pricing the NEX pretty competitively, its a pity they are ignoring their SLT lineup and alpha mount lens. The A65 if priced right here, would blow any competition away...

would that be good for any one new to photography? I am thinking of picking one up to discover my interest in photography..

Surprised to see this price.. Nikon 3100D is selling for 21590 for less price than CANON 1000D ( which is discontinued now) which is selling for 22,500

Anything fishy here ? Is this site realiable and is it company warranty. If someone dealt with them before update it here

mutant said:
would that be good for any one new to photography? I am thinking of picking one up to discover my interest in photography..

you cant go wrong with D3100 if you r starting your interest in photography, specially at this great price :)

It's out of stock now. Has anyone from Chennai ordered? Chennaites will probably recieve delivery first and can confirm how legit the deal is.

I am sure it was a legit deal only. I have ordered many stuffs from Adexmart and they do deliver w/o any issues and quote fast as well via Aramex/BD. I had got a Dell XCD 28 for some 5500/- shipped 4 months ago when anywhere else it was min 6.5k !

And ya I had paid via COD even in Bangalore...just that your pin codes should be in COD coverage area of Aramex whose network is quite thin.

Aces170 said:
^^ Sony is pricing the NEX pretty competitively, its a pity they are ignoring their SLT lineup and alpha mount lens. The A65 if priced right here, would blow any competition away...

Actually they have launched all the SLT models that are into production like the newer A35 SLT compared to earlier SLT this has much improved sensor in terms of battery life /video recording time/heat etc.They have also lowered the prices of all their SLT cameras.A65 and A77 are yet to be launched in any part of the world.

Agree on the lens part.

I believe in india and in even in japan/taiwan/china Sony sells more NEX then their A mount cameras hence the aggressive pricing

If anyone looking for a mirrorless camera the NEX-5N is the camera to buy its image quality they say is better then D7000 and canon EOS 7d.With a vastly improved JPEG engine which canon fan sites like EOSHD.com say its better then a 600D , iso performance is also better then the likes of canon 5DMarkII ,nikon D7000 all from a camera that costs $599 with the kit 18-55 lens and a magnesium alloy body,mostly likely the best APS-C size sensor on any production camera .

I believe in india and in even in japan/taiwan/china Sony sells more NEX then their A mount cameras hence the aggressive pricing

If anyone looking for a mirrorless camera the NEX-5N is the camera to buy its image quality they say is better then D7000 and canon EOS 7d.With a vastly improved JPEG engine which canon fan sites like EOSHD.com say its better then a 600D , iso performance is also better then the likes of canon 5DMarkII ,nikon D7000 all from a camera that costs $599 with the kit 18-55 lens and a magnesium alloy body,mostly likely the best APS-C size sensor on any production camera .

They sell more because they are marketed like crazy, SLT is a far superior camera overall. Canon and Nikon both sell far more P&S but they dont ignore their DSLR lineup.

Also I doubt the NEX-5N would be better then a full frame sensor, I need to check sample images before commenting. NEX can be good competition for M43 provided they improve the prime lens range lineup and prices. They could be a cheaper alternative to rangefinders for street photography.

The price will remain valid only as long as it is out of stock. Watch out for a price rise to around 28K (which is what it retails at) when it comes back in stock ;-)

Aces170 said:
They sell more because they are marketed like crazy, SLT is a far superior camera overall. Canon and Nikon both sell far more P&S but they dont ignore their DSLR lineup.
Also I doubt the NEX-5N would be better then a full frame sensor, I need to check sample images before commenting. NEX can be good competition for M43 provided they improve the prime lens range lineup and prices. They could be a cheaper alternative to rangefinders for street photography.

Obviously the APC sensor cannot be better then a full frame ,they say its only better in ISO performance.NEX already is more then a competition to the M4/3 they outsell the combined strength of panasonic and olympus.
I don't think SLT cameras are superior in every way ,the NEX 7 has the same viewfinder as the A77 and A65 SLT and NEX-5n has it as a optional accesory,in higher ISO performace the NEX camera still have the edge because of the translucent mirror in SLT which robs some of the light vs no mirror in the NEX.

The only advantage the SLT cameras have which no other cameras have is the continuous Phase Detect AF/tracking both in still(even when shutter is closed) and video and offcourse the larger selection of A-mount lenses vs E-mount lenses.

Unrealistic said:
Crud! Can't believe I missed out on this offer. I doubt he's going to re-list it at the same price :(

Don't worry, no sales happened at that price. It's just a ploy to get hits while listing the product constantly as "out of stock" :)

Back