FS: Photography Nikon D7100 + BG + Nikkor 10-24 + Tamron 18-270 + Vanguard Holster Bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

m-jeri

A Nobody.
Skilled
Hi All.

T&C's.

1. Item carry 3 day testing warranty from the day it is delivered to you. Return cost will be paid by buyer alone.
2. Shipping at buyers risk only. I prefer local buyers. If the cam is busted due to shipping, I will be keeping the 100% money.
3. Please clarify all questions you may have before purchasing. This is a very expensive item.
4. As usual, first to pay gets the items.
5. If you are getting a lower price for the items listed with similar bundle, please let me know with the information.
6. Items seperated will get more buyers. But I dont have time or patience to sell like that. Already have a buyer for the cam.

Pics

n51ra0.jpg

2rqkq4w.jpg

Items

Nikon D7100 + Third Party Grip + Nikkor 10-24 + Tamron 18-270 + Vanguard Uprise 47(?)

Expected Price (Rs): 95000
Item Condition: 3 out of 5. Excellent Condition
Included Items : Whats in the pic plus the D7100 booklets
Purchase Date: Purchased around 2.5+ years back for the cam and 1 year or so for the tamron
Remaining Warranty Period: No
Invoice Available?: No
Reason for Sale: Not Needed
Shipping from: Thiruvananthapuram Kerala
Payment Options: Bank Transfer
Shipping Charges: At Actuals.

BUMP. If someone is willing to come and check the item in person, pay and pick up, they will get the kit at 90000 INR. Flat.

If anyone is interested in just the battery grip, let me know. 2500 INR. Third Party make. Meikei or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back