Nintendo wii, 2 weeks old modded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its in mint condition.. all acessories present inside.. it is a korean wii, soft modded with firmware 4.1..

in box will come:

Adaptor
Console
Stand
Sensor Bar
Sensor Bar Stand (Still packed unopened)
Wii Mote
Wii Mote Grip
Wii Mote Safety Strap
Wii Mote 2 X AA Batteries (The Ones that came inn package still sealed)
Nunchuck
A/V Cable
Wii Box

OLD: Price 11k + Shipping [OLD PRICE]
OLD Price: 10.5k + 50% Shipping [OLD PRICE]
NEW PRICE: 10k + 50% Shipping [NEW PRICE]

what is soft modded??

I read on the net that Korean Wii has special firmware which is pecific to Korea only. This makes playing any Non-korean games on this wii not possible.

So pl explain this mumbo-jumbo and how u overcome this

Can ur Korean Wii play USA or Asian Wii games in ENglish?

Post some video link for the same with your name visible for clarity sake

Thanks

Gaurish said:
I would like to know:

* Purchase price?
* any Testing warranty?
* bundled games?

My uncle frequents to Korea so i convinced him to get a wii for me from there. However while he was coming he was charged customs on it as it was sealed. So all in all i paid 14.5k. The reason i got a korean wii in specific is as it is well the most of the apps available first come out for korean wii's and some only come out for korean wii's, for eg. storing games from hdd and booting it off from there.

testing warranty i can give, i don't see the use though as its 2 weeks since i have opened/bought it and its in mint condition. Most of the stuff is technically unused.

i will give 3 games. and 1 back up wii mod disc.

asheet said:
what is soft modded??
I read on the net that Korean Wii has special firmware which is pecific to Korea only. This makes playing any Non-korean games on this wii not possible.
So pl explain this mumbo-jumbo and how u overcome this
Can ur Korean Wii play USA or Asian Wii games in ENglish?
Post some video link for the same with your name visible for clarity sake
Thanks
yes mate u are technically rite however recently new mods have come out, and i mean quite a few.

first of all soft mod, soft mod is nothing but a software mod, which requires tweaking to the existing firmware on the wii. This is better than hard mods or chip mods more commonly known as in some updates the chip might not be compatible with the chip u have and u may have to change the chip. Meaning a lot of opning and closing the wii meaning more chances of damaging/bricking it.

Soft mod dosnt require opening the wii. and later if an update comes you can always update it without haingg to check which chip u have, will it or will it not be compatible, etc.

in hard mod u cannot install mods like u download games saven them to a external hdd connect to a wii and run them of ur hdd, stuff like this can only be done on soft mods.

Also soft mod i have done region unlocks it. so wether u put a pal/(ntsc/U/J) it will work wither its ahem or original.

also say u have purchased an original game, u dont know wether its ntsc/pal. just insert it into my wii, and u shall get an option of force start (pal), force start (ntsc) and it will work wither way u start it up...

I would suggest you try consoul.in in case you have trouble selling it here. All those who have questions about korean wii etc should also refer to that site.

so basically u can put in any ahem games that are in english and this console will play it normally ? i am not into all these mods at all. i just want to play games. anyone have screenshots of the korean menu and other stuff. techy i might be interested...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back