FS: Consoles Nintendo Wii (PAL) [MODDED] White + Extra Wiimote and Nunchuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

phoenix844884

The Analyst
Skilled
  • Product Name: Nintendo Wii (PAL) White + Extra Controller (Wiimote and Nunchuck) [MODDED]
  • Expected Price: Rs 8000 (Negotiable)
  • Shipping charges: Shipping can be split between the buyer and me
  • Manufacturer page URL: Wii Official Site at Nintendo
  • Description if any: Immaculate condition, comes with everything in the box, see pictures for items. Comes with one nunchuck for the package included wiimote. Comes with Extra Wiimote and Nunchuck. Included is the copy of Wii Sports. This was bought in Dubai by another board member who later sold it to me. This Wii is softmodded on firmware 4.3, fully enabled to run homebrew. Just connect a WBFS formatted external hard drive to the USB port and run any and all content you want through the Wii. Total usage and gameplay has been less than 12 hours. Works flawlessly.
  • Reason for Sale: Need money and not using it anymore
  • Product condition: 10/10
  • Purchase Date: Roughly January 2011
  • Remaining Warranty period: None
  • Warranty available in: N/A

Kindly look at the pictures. If there anything else you would like to know, do not hesitate to PM me. I am also open to offers, but please refrain from sending insane messages.

e703eu.jpg

fwlj6o.jpg

• Shipping from: New Delhi
  • Shipping to: All over India, Local buyers preferred as they can personally inspect the merchandise.
  • Payment options: Cash, Bank transfer

Still up for grabs. Some scammer contacted me through email for this, and when I asked whether someone could vouch for him he bolted.

Still up for grabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back