Niokia Software update hanged

Shanpav12

Disciple
Hello,
I have Nokia X2-00(dec 2010 purchased) ,one day when with its camera I have taken my Photo and then i mistakenly pressed view switch,it said Processing than said Photo inserted with Send to in the botom right option, now when I went to delete that particular photo it said " cannot be undeleted" by the PC USB conection also I cant delete that particular photo (Both on Media transfer & NOkia OVI suite conection type) from my Windows XP PC, it also turned its format for that particular photo to wmv file.SO I Went on to update my Phone software it said to backup I selected to backup but at the particular Photo the Nokia OVI suite backup freezes, now when without backup full delete option it download the update succesfuuly but hen transfering the update to my phone it again freezed with no progress til 45 minutes,I so unplugged the phone from USB cable(it said Test Mode),I quickly removed the battery and put it agin after 5-6 minutes it worked phone is running but the homescreen text size reduced to small ,everything is working but I still cant delete that particular photo, so is their any software to delete that from memory.
Please help totally confused and worried.

But people say they take eight weeks to Process and give so in this time my work and communication will break, by the way sorry it was not changed to wmv but to nrv file, and now I have able to delete it but again when reinstaling update through Nokia Software update the setup hangs when doing backup,.

Thanks for ur reply

Back