NIOS (open school) XII

h4x0R

Adept
Is it possible applying for oversea universities with an NIOS? I just wanted to now that if i have a nios result can i apply for oversea universities.

Is NIOS reputed/accepted in india and all over the world.

After completion of NIOS XII (12std) course! Can i get admisson in to BE/B.TECH /GRADUATION.

3. Whether Secondary/Sr. Secondary School Certificates obtained from NIOS have the same recognition as other Boards?

Yes. The Secondary/Sr.Secondary certificate obtained form NIOS have the same recognition as certificates issued by other Boards. NIOS is vested with the authority to conduct Public Examinations at Secondary and Sr. Secondary level vide Govt. Of India's resolution dated 14 September 1990. NIOS thus act as another National Board.

FAQ

any one who can afford 6-8k can get NIOS without any hassles.
and is recognized for further studies.
even you have similar option for B.tech too around 50-60k for deemed and govt university for 1lakh.

so,no need to worry,we get every thing in India and if something goes wrong court is there.

god knows when this bloody system changes :(

Check the specific univ in which you intend to apply, it depends on the Univ or even on the education dept of that country. afiak some univ's dont accept NIOS certificate.

1.Is NIOS XII considered as 2years course or 1 year course by graduation colleges.

2. after passing NIOS XII can i appear for EAMCET entrance exam ???

3.How many papers should i clear for completing NIOS XII.

Back