NKRO keyboards

Most of the mechanical kbs, even in the 1500-2500 range from brands like Redragon and Cosmic Byte, have full NKRO. At least, they claim to have it, and I have not noticed the lag that you get without NKRO in the ones I have used.
Do you have any other requirements, and how much are you looking to spend?

Its not about the lag but I will have to press more than 6 keys at a time, so full NKRO is required. Budget is Preferrably <10k, can stretch it upto 15k.
Most of the mechanical kbs, even in the 1500-2500 range from brands like Redragon and Cosmic Byte, have full NKRO. At least, they claim to have it, and I have not noticed the lag that you get without NKRO in the ones I have used.
Do you have any other requirements, and how much are you looking to spend?

That's a fairly decent budget. There's too many that for that budget and the requirement of nkro.
Check meckeys.com and genesispc.in, keychron and royal kludge are both good brands afaik.

afaik you can achieve NKRO over PS2 connection so you should look for a usb to PS2 convertor if you mobo doesn't have a PS2 port. Since you mentioned you need to press 6+ key so any 2/4KRO are useless you can check out the list below:

6KRO

Filco Majestouch 2
Filco Convertible 2
Filco MiniLa
KBP V60
KBP V80
Topre Realforce
Topre Type Heaven

10KRO
Matias Quiet Pro
Matias Mini Quiet Pro

14KRO
Cherry MX Board 3.0

NKRO
Max Keyboard Blackbird
CM Novatouch TKL
Cherry MX Board 6.0
None of the NKRO keyboards you mentioned seem to be available in India.

Back