Graphic Cards No Display

Hacker

Skilled
Whenever i start the pc, the cpu fan works but i cant see any display. Tried 3 different monitors and 3 different graphics card(2 agp, 1 pci) but still no display.

1 month back i got my friends sata hdd, connected it transferred some data and removed it but then i forgot to copy one file so connected it again but this time i kept it on a metal plate:( . When i started the pc there was some noise n black smoke came from the hdd so i immediately switched off the pc. When i removed the hdd i saw that one IC had burnt. Tehn i switched my pc back to see if it was workiing and it was fine, no probs for 3 days then i went to pune, wehn i got back the display problem started. No one touches the pc in my house other than me.

So after lot of trouble shooting i thought that there must be some prob with the mobo. Gave it for repairing got a different one, connected everything but still the same problem, no display.

Now ive no idea whats wrong with my system, is there something wrong with the ram(cant hear any beeps so i think its fine) or something wrong with my cpu and is there a connection between the display prob and the burnt sata disk (pc was fine 3 days after the burnin problem)
One more thing can i try my friends amd sempron 2500 64 in my k8n mobo.

Config

Amd 2800 754
Asus K8n
Transcend 512
Xfx fx 5200
seagate 80 pata

Deathbearer tried 3 different monitors, no luck

goldenfrag even if you dont connect the hdd, i shld be able to see the bios settings etc but i cant. :(

Deathbearer tried 3 different monitors, no luck

goldenfrag even if i dont connect the hdd, i shld be able to see the bios settings etc but i cant. :(

Oh! dude.....

How can u do such a silly mistake puting a HDD on a metal plate....

check ur HDD on any other's system....

whether ur HDD working properly or not?

Back