No DRDO SET 2012 ?

#avi

It displaying the same thing for the last 3 years,dont know whether they have updated it for this year or not,

Anyway SET conducted in September till 2009, so cant say anything until august..

They are some talks about DRDO may take UPSC(ES) score into consideration this year , btw Eng. Services notification is on tomorrow 10/3/12

I have been following the DRDO site & earlier it was like "[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Due to administrative reasons, DRDO SET - 2011 is not being conducted​
[/font]
"

So they have updated the site I guess.

btw UPSC ES is not there for Comp. Science right ?

Oh, I didn't know. I will dig more about it.

btw what other options you considering

From WIkipedia - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Engineering_Services

Recruitment to Group – A Services / Posts and Group – B Services / Posts are made under the following categories of Engineering:

RIght now ISRO on April21st

In june Engineering Serivces

I am on fence whether to apply for BARC and AAI

busy enough for the whole year,

If you are interested try for jobs in defense with eng. qualification, since you are under 23 you can try for Flying branch .. damn im 24
<

From which branch you are from ?

Damn, this year there was no jobs offered for CS guys in ISRO also ! So ISRO & ES are out of my options

Even I am thinking about BARC....

Most likely i wont apply for AAI , as my current basic is higher than theirs , btw currently im working in bsnl(jto)

Well I missed JTO this year which was held on Feb. Actually I found out about it after the last date ended

So how is your experience in BSNL ?

most of the tech. work is sort of follow the manual survive the day..

I work in optical fiber transmission projects, combines both worst,best you can get in bsnl, We handle latest tech (atleast in bsnl) like DWDM,FTTX,VSAT,NG-SDH , but at the same time we are tied with these stupendous works like Optical fiber laying

As we have to measure the depth of fiber and distance from road every 10mtrs for the billing and maintenance purposes ,Imagine this for cable routes of 100kms stretch ,damn i hate that job. and have to travel alot,

Seems a tedious job.

So what are my other options Gov sector ?

and also I couldn't find any relevant link to defense for BE pass outs

look for BEL,SAIL,NTPC,HAL,CDAC etc employment news paper is the best source , I will let you know if i find any openings for CS in PSU,Govt.sector..

Back