[no longer available] Free Win 8.1 key to Dreamspark members

OK it's been five days since I registered at ACM and I still don't see the option to 'opt-in' for MSDNAA/Dreamspark. I've made the payment and it has been debited from my ban as well. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?

OK it's been five days since I registered at ACM and I still don't see the option to 'opt-in' for MSDNAA/Dreamspark. I've made the payment and it has been debited from my ban as well. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?
Where do you check for the "Opt-in" option ? Did you check under "MyACM" > Services ?
I got my dreamspark details the very next day

Nope. Selected my country as India. Still got billed in USD. Still no DreamSpark access. Accessed through links mentioned on the first page of this thread.

EDIT: Got it. Made a boo-boo and paid for it. Now I know where to select India as country. Emailed their helpdesk and got got my country changed to India. Should have Dreamspark access in a day or so.

Can any one post the full url of the chinese key? Replacing the last part of the url redirects me to english version and not allowing to add to cart since I already added one English version

No, there is an option under 'my acm' to opt in for dreamspark. After you opt in they will approve your account within 72 hours after which you can login to e5.onthehub.com to download the softwares

Back