No More Boring Summer Holidays

Migician

Disciple
So finally i bought it & here it is......

j0gr4n.jpg

2h2mwli.jpg

Lol it got out of focus.......

1z39fr9.jpg

f52bo4.jpg

ps3 from ebay 16000/-

hdmi cable from flipkart 450/-

Now have to purchse some good games & pals add me on psn id_Rahul

Congrats

...the games I would recommend:

1) Red dead redemption

2) Gran Turismo 5

3) Uncharted, and of 'em (You can find older ones for cheap)

Congrats and happy gaming... enjoy your summer holidays!!
<

Thanks pal

Thank U

Congrats
<

As long as people are buying these i need not upgrade my 9800GT and No more boring summer holidays for me too
<

yup enjoyment for everbody

uncharted ftw!

oh wait

hehehehe

Congrats

...the games I would recommend:

1) Red dead redemption

2) Gran Turismo 5

3) Uncharted, and of 'em (You can find older ones for cheap)

although i am die hard fan of fighting games but i`ll definately try them thanks for suggesting

mighty congrats migician! i can understand your feeling of joy. quick, get some of the games mentioned above and a couple of blu-ray movies!

Congrats. What better a device to spend your summer vacation with! The PS3 has a whole lot of exclusive titles. Try them out.
happy55.gif

Nope!

My apologies for OT.So what is my best bet? The hombrew scene has really taken on the PS3,hasn't it?

There is an alternate JB that can be done if the console is on 3.55FW using the True Blue dongle. Please refer that thread in the Consoles section.

mighty congrats migician! i can understand your feeling of joy. quick, get some of the games mentioned above and a couple of blu-ray movies!

thanks pal i will buy them soon.

Congrats. What better a device to spend your summer vacation with! The PS3 has a whole lot of exclusive titles. Try them out.
happy55.gif

Yup thanks i will try them.

congratz bro..

Thank`s

My apologies for OT.So what is my best bet? The hombrew scene has really taken on the PS3,hasn't it?

it has but i am not thinking about doing anything which can ban me from PSN lolxxxxxx

Congrats for the Purchase mate.
<
and if its below or on 3.55 You might wanna contact Rajveer. You'll be in luck if you are.
<
Congrats

Congrats for the Purchase mate.
happy19.gif
and if its below or on 3.55 You might wanna contact Rajveer. You'll be in luck if you are.
happy55.gif
Congrats

thanks pal but i don`t want to get banned from psn but it was on 3.55 when i purchased only 2 peace left in stock for 160gb.

Awesome purchase,the best console to play games,enjoy!!
happy19.gif

thanks i am enjoying.

Congrats buddy..

Enjoy some movies as well as PS3 is also an awesome Blu - ray player besides best gaming cosole
ohyeah.gif

thanks mate thinking of purchasing a BD remote i would be more convinent.

Back