No more IEM purchases for me

Ritvik

Adept
You guys must be sick of all the IEM upgrade threads ......but I couldn't resist :bleh:

I promised myself these would be the last IEMs I buy for at least a year or two. Got them a while ago but never bothered to take any pics. Much nicer seal then my Sennheisers and far better sound of course.

My TripleFi 10Vi

SDC10292.jpg

SDC10296.jpg

Together with the IE7 ....... what are now my everyday IEMs

SDC10298.jpg

SDC10303.jpg

Congrats :D.Good to hear that your able to get a good seal.Wish i was rich like u to get l33t IEM's.

On a side note,i feel the title of the thread is misleading coz once our used to IEM's you will crave for something better.The shopping never stops :p

@ Metalspree - lets hope you're not correct!

@ Gowt1ham - Got them when Amazon had the $100 deal on these. Wanted to get them through a cousin but with stocks running out I went the KMD way. Worked out to about 6.5K shipped.

6.5k :O :O .Thats bloody cheap.I had requested a fellow head-fi member to order and sent it over to me ,but that dude scr**d it up :(.

Congrats ! some really good stuff there :D. IE7 as everyday IEMs :O !

EDIT : Are those comply T-400 tips on both the IEMs ? and yeah where are you from ? :p

i thought those were comply's too :|

6.2k is awesome, why dint u let us all know bugger !!!

soo, when are you moving to JH-13s? :p

@ FaH33m - I'm from Madras .....and they're T500s I think.

@ sato1986 - They bundle 2 pairs of the comply tips with the TF10s. No other foams, only silicone ones.

@ _pappu_ - Thought everyone knew, a thread popped up on the other forum when the deal came up :)

@rdst_1 - Yeah man ...... KMD went out of town and Amazon took a while to ship them out too. Worth the wait though.

Wow Congrats buddy!

I am trying to convince myself to spend more than $20 on earphones :( It's not about the quality. No matter which one's I buy I always break them in a month ...hehe

Gowt1ham said:
Drooooool......How much damages?
20k minimum I guess

Congrat!
Thats just the inflated Indian pricing. These used to be $400.. but are now available between 150-200 on Ebay as well as being on sale at Amazon regularly for around $200.

Ritvik said:
@ Metalspree - lets hope you're not correct!

@ Gowt1ham - Got them when Amazon had the $100 deal on these. Wanted to get them through a cousin but with stocks running out I went the KMD way. Worked out to about 6.5K shipped.
Frigging awesome deal there dude :D
Congrats

_pappu_ said:
i thought those were comply's too :|
6.2k is awesome, why dint u let us all know bugger !!!

soo, when are you moving to JH-13s? :p

pappu saale, if you hung around the forums a bit more you'd have noticed the thread :p. Not to mention it was all over Head-fi

Back