No Petrol?

lol! same here in Bangalore!! just read a news today that its due to some strike or somethin!!

Hope my flight back to Delhi doesn't run out of fuel!! :rofl: :S

I just got bak from a ride and got a fuel bunker as I was entering mumbai...as i already had got the news i just asked they guy to fuel up 6-7 liters to last me a week atleast.....as i proceeded internally to proper mumbai city huge lines , people roaming around for fuel and stuff ,lucky me...

Hopefully tomorrow morning petrol will still be there at pumps near my house. I'll go and fill up morning 6.30AM. I can still run 160KMs from what I have left.

Maybe the worst is in Hyderabad...most petrol pumps displaying "out of stock" and a handful of them having but half kilometer queues

and all my 3 2 wheelers are approaching reserve

gangulysaptak said:
Maybe the worst is in Hyderabad...most petrol pumps displaying "out of stock" and a handful of them having but half kilometer queues

and all my 3 2 wheelers are approaching reserve

worst come to worst , best solution....remove petrol from 2 and fuel up the 3rd !

Yeah heard that there is a strike by Transport to reduce the price of petrol. No Petrol tanker has reached pumps today, so no fuel.

neways me happy for a day at least will breath in less pollution

Well soon people will be at their homes, or petrol strikes will come of. Mostly monday i think there should be settlements , how long can they hold and not work also is a point to understand.

situation is getting even worse .... 2 Major power plants in Delhi are stopped due to fuel shortage. So ..may be long powercuts in cming 2 day (if the matter is not solved) for delhites ...(Mera PC kaise chalega :( )

47Shailesh said:
Yeah heard that there is a strike by Transport to reduce the price of petrol. No Petrol tanker has reached pumps today, so no fuel.
neways me happy for a day at least will breath in less pollution

news from IOCL is that all refineries are running at 25-50% capacity and people are striking as the government pay commission was not implemented completely..... meaning salaries didnot rise as much as was expected

source:: friend whose dad works at IOCL panipat, and has not been going to work for 2 days :)

sohail99 said:
lol! same here in Bangalore!! just read a news today that its due to some strike or somethin!!

Hope my flight back to Delhi doesn't run out of fuel!! :rofl: :S

You didnt know there is a strike?!

Long queues and skirmishes here in Bangalore too. Most of the bunks were closed. The ones that were open had police protection and angry crowds.

Heavy fuel shortage in Chennai .My office folks have asked to come by own transport ,i had to blast them saying when u peeps cant get petrol how can a rick or a taxi gut have it.I guess i am gonna get a Paid off today :D

The situation in Chennai is as bad. Bloody the evening before the strike started, three petrol stations were out of stock, when I went to refill. Been stuck at home for the past 2 days :(

really bad for medical services... wish those on strike to fall ill:mad: . and do not get ambulance to carry them.. then they will realize

on a lighter side - poor timing.. should have been start of the week..

rest of the week would have been.. paid holiday or work from home :eek:hyeah:

mk76 said:
really bad for medical services... wish those on strike to fall ill:mad: . and do not get ambulance to carry them.. then they will realize

on a lighter side - poor timing.. should have been start of the week..

rest of the week would have been.. paid holiday or work from home :eek:hyeah:
haha yeah.....

^ rofl i don't have any my own transport i can go by bus or train or cycle :lol:

cause i save my own cash for plan u get new bike after work i hear the worst news about petrol buck is out of stock :|

Back