No power in Logitech Z625 Woofers and Speakers

akash19

Recruit
So I have a Logitech Z625 Speaker System which I bought back in 2018.
It was working fine, but since 2 days, it has stopped working.
There's no power at all in the speakers and hence they are not working.
I'm in Meerut Uttar Pradesh and don't have any idea that how to get it repaired.
I suspect that may be the Transformer is burnt or something like this, but I don't find any way to open the Subvoofer as there's a very small area which can be opened and it is wire pannel in my opinion.
Any help please?

take it to a place that repairs audio equipment. Maybe other members can point out places in Meerut

Since there are no logitech authorized service centers in meerut, you've to contact ghaziabad service center which is the nearest available service center. below are the contact details:
1Logitech Service CentresIngram Micro India Ltd. D-16, Site III Meerut Road Industrial Area, Ghaziabad, 201003Ghaziabad0120-3149161
2Logitech Service CentresNeoteric Infomatique Pvt. Ltd. 410, 4th Floor, Hans plaza, Ambedkar Road, Ghaziabad, 201001Ghaziabad120-4202360
3Logitech Service CentresRashi Peripherals Pvt. Ltd. E-29,Ground Floor, Patel Nagar-2nd Near CH. Chhabil Das Public School, Ghaziabad (UP), 201002Ghaziabad0120-4117273

Check for the Fuse, I had the same issue and replacing the Fuse in my Z5500D for 20 bucks saved all the headache. Its in the Woofer at the back.

Since there are no logitech authorized service centers in meerut, you've to contact ghaziabad service center which is the nearest available service center. below are the contact details:
1Logitech Service CentresIngram Micro India Ltd. D-16, Site III Meerut Road Industrial Area, Ghaziabad, 201003Ghaziabad0120-3149161
2Logitech Service CentresNeoteric Infomatique Pvt. Ltd. 410, 4th Floor, Hans plaza, Ambedkar Road, Ghaziabad, 201001Ghaziabad120-4202360
3Logitech Service CentresRashi Peripherals Pvt. Ltd. E-29,Ground Floor, Patel Nagar-2nd Near CH. Chhabil Das Public School, Ghaziabad (UP), 201002Ghaziabad0120-4117273
Logitech India does not repair speakers sadly, so these wont be of much use. Learned that the hard way when my Z623's died earlier this year

Check for the Fuse, I had the same issue and replacing the Fuse in my Z5500D for 20 bucks saved all the headache. Its in the Woofer at the back.
Sadly that practice ended with the Z5500. The Z623 and onwards don't have a user accessible fuse

Last edited:
Thanks a lot bro.
Any idea that how much will they charge?

No, there's no fuse in this unit, at least outside.
It may be possible that we can change the fuse after opening the subvoofer

Logitech India does not repair speakers sadly, so these wont be of much use. Learned that the hard way when my Z623's died earlier this year

Sadly that practice ended with the Z5500. The Z623 and onwards don't have a user accessible fuse
So how did you repair your unit bro?

Pls be aware this speakers are not easy to repair and if at all you need to repair give to trusted one. I had faced issues in Z623 (similar to Z625) and had shared the ordeal here. I would suggest try to find out or repair right speaker where all controls are and make sure if they are fine and then only proceed to opening woofer.

Back