NOD32 antivirus any good?

Hey guys... any of you using NOD32 antivirus?? Its supposed to be one of the best or the best as i read on a website... what do u guys think??

+1 for NOD32 (its excellent). The only drawback is it is updated only when you are connected to the net. AFAIK you cannot update it if you dont have an internet connection i.e. no concept of DAT files, etc.

^ only if it is patched. never happened to me .... using for over 1 and half years...not a single virus made it into my hdd

NOD32 in my opinion is the number 1 AV software in the market! Very light on the system,excellent detection!

I've been using NOD32 by 2 years now... and never had a problem with it. Indeed a best one followed by KasperSKy n Bitdefender

No Viruses yet, no roootkits neither Spywares. And to tell you all, I use NOD32 + Default Windows XP SP2 ( now SP3 ) Firewall. (add to it daily downloads from Torrents, Limewire etc.)

But the only concerning problem I found was Windows Security alert. BUt now with SP3 installed, That has gone

+1 for NOD32..

It is the light, Fast AV App. ever i seen.. And if you update it regularly, then i bet.. no other AV can beat this ;)

Back