NOD32 Antivirus Offers !! ** Lowest Price ** Promotional Offer Valid Till 29th Sept

Status
Not open for further replies.
voyf12.jpg

ESET NOD32 Anti virus Home Edition (Version 4.0 )

Users - Amt (Rs) - Validity
ESET NOD32 Smart Security Home Edition (Version 4.0 )

Users - Amt (Rs) - Validity

Lowest Pricing of ESET NOD32 Paper License

PM me for More Details

^ Just a query. If by chance we buy for two years do we get a free upgrade to the newer version which will be out later this year?

sickizblank said:
^ Just a query. If by chance we buy for two years do we get a free upgrade to the newer version which will be out later this year?

Yes,
You will get all upgrades to new version till the last date of your license expiry

Umm, doesn't the 3 User Antivirus box pack retail for 1.6k? In fact, it's actually available for 1.5 k here.

sickizblank said:

Why don't you directly contact eset and ask them

rahulmig said:
Yes,

You will get all upgrades to new version till the last date of your license expiry

I can confirm the above, as long as you have a valid licence you can upgrade to all new versions

bottle said:
do you have renewal license or is it the same thing ?

You want Renewal Price of ESET NOD32 Antivirus Home Edition or ESET NOD32 Smart Security Home Edition ??

Also Let me know for how many USERS

ESET NOD32 Anti virus Home Edition (Version 4.0 ), single user. I still have a month of subscription left over though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back