NOD32 not updating

hey guys the last update for my NOD32 ver 2.7 was on 01/01/2008 and ever since then when i try to update it says that it is up to date... coz usually it updates everyday... is it the same for you guys who are using NOD32... have you updated after 01/01/2008

Weired, mine updated on the 2nd

clipboard01hm8.jpg

^^^it doesnt matter version 2 or 3...virus definitions are the same...you ppl should not compare the dates when nod32 had last updated...instead compare the version of virus definition...from the above ss's it seems audiophile2rock has the latest virus definition...i.e 2766...itz just that if one person might update the same definition on one day, some other person might update it on another day...so look out for the virus definition version rather than the date...:)

Among many glitches that may result in NOD32 not getting updated is *ahem* version of the AV. An *ahem* version might be working alright but as soon as NOD chaps sniff some foul play they block the program with 'those particular' serials from updating itself.
This is a kind of cat and mouse game that Nod and Crackers indulge in :p

i use nod32. 2.7 version.
check in the set update properties. See if you have chosen the server <choose automatically>
Your nod32 update should be working. :)

it just sometimes happen.... it will automatically update itself after few days or else prompt u with username-password if ur using a *ahem* nod.

happened with me twice .. updated itself after a week or something

my database struck at 2646...and whenever i tried to update manually it says i have the latest database...but the latest database is 2766...!!

Back