Nokia 1st Phone with Built-In Hard Drive

nokia6yn.jpg

The world's largest mobile phone maker, Nokia, launched a new range of "Nseries" phones on Wednesday, including its first model with a built-in hard drive.

Nokia said two of the phones, the N90 and the N70, will have 2-megapixel cameras. The N91 multimedia phone will have a 4-gigabyte hard drive for music files.

It said the N90 would be in shops in the second quarter. The N70 phone will hit the shelves in the third quarter, with the N91 due out by the end of the year.

Source

The N90 is much better of u consider da Camera ...Carl Zeiss Optics...ulti cool...

and the N91 is special wid da 4 GB disk...and a 3.5 mm socket for ur headphones...

Wow! I think I'll wait this year and get one ultra cool fone next year. Also, I don't have much of a need for a cell phone, except that some music on the go, which my MP3 Player satisfies quite to my satisfaction! :p And games, you know, games r mah life, but I guess I'll hafta live w/o 'em fer sum time.

interesting to see what will be SE's and Moto's reply to these phones.
right now, this list is just half of the Moto's lineup for 2005.

http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=568013

the E1120 is just killing, with a 3.0 mp camera.

also its about time mp3 enabled phones should start having 3.5 mm jacks.

talk about hard drives, already have a hard drive enabled phone. good thing about motorola's is that they are very easily hackable and customizable unlike Nokia with its strong security system. With the USB cable, and after performing a couple of upgrades/hacks, now the PC will always recognize my e398 not as a phone or a modem, but a removable USB hard drive.

More phones with a HD, and it will replace the media of swapping files through floppys or cdrw's.

looks like nokia finally understood tht they have begun to llose out their market due to better technology show of Sony and samsung...so they have gone ahead and released this new series...they look damn rocking

Check out the phones here...http://www.nokia.com/nseries/

Just for details...

Nokia N70

Key Features

Symbian Series 60
3G
2 megapixel camera with 20x Digital Zoom and flash
FM Radio
30 MB Internal Memory
High-resolution, 262,144-color display
Hot swap slot for easy MMC card insertion and removal
Music player with stereo audio