Not open for further replies.

Hrithan2020

Disciple
Hi,
I have got a Nokia 5800 XM for sale.

Product Specifications:
Specifications of the device

About Product:
This phone has got everything you'd need from a basic smartphone. (3G, Wi-Fi, Free Unlimited Ovi Maps Navigation plus great music playback.) The phone has also got a good software support from Nokia, with a steady batch of upgrades being released to improve the phone. For example, firmware v52 has now been released.

Product Condition
:
In good condition, some minor scratches on the back. Working perfectly fine.
Currently running the firmware v51.

Comes with all accessories:
(Including 8 GB Micro Sd Card, Nokia USB Cable, Nokia Headphones and its adapter and Charger)

Almost 6 Months warranty remaining (Had taken an additional 1 year warranty from Nokia Care)

Bought on : May 2009

Reason for Sale
: Bought Galaxy S.

Product Location : Bangalore,Karnataka

I would prefer to deal directly, so that prospective buyers could try out the handset directly and be satisfied with it, before buying. So, Bangalore buyers preferred.

However, do PM me even if you are from any other location. We could work it out.

Expected Price
: Rs 6,000
Negotiate via PM.
SEND ME A PM

EDIT: The phone has warranty till May 18,2011 .. :)

[attachment=6821:12420.attach]

Attachments

• Full_Low.jpg
    Full_Low.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 83
  • Front_Low.jpg
    Front_Low.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 70
  • Back_Low.jpg
    Back_Low.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 67
Bump, edited the first post with the exact warranty period information. (Had called Nokia Care, and after giving them my IMEI number, they told me that I have warranty till May 18,2011).

Also, do note that I don't have the bill/invoice with me. However, for claiming warranty, you don't need that. (NOkia care does it based the IMEI number..so no problems).

@Audiophi1le,
Check your mail. Am not able to PM you, as your inbox seems to be full.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back