Nokia 5800xm(tube)+Creative Ep630

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Sawyer

Disciple
NEW PICS AND VIDEO NOW HERE!!
-one note,the ep630 were given to a friend so i replaced that with a Nokia Bluetooth,i forgot model number but ill get it soon-
hey guys,

been trying to sell my phone off in other ppl's threads b4..sry guys..

But here i am able to post my own now :)

This nokia tube is blue,8gb with all accessories,warraty till early january

2010..forgot teh exact date..i'll tell u the date if ur interested..

I bought it for a lil above 20k...without a scratch ANYwhere...its working in

great condition and i havent abused it in ANY way(except ull see next to the

camera it looks like a crack,but its not,its teh plastic covering that got a lil

ripped and it was like this when i bought it,dont ask me how THEY did it lol...id

never be able to put my finger in there and rip it with my concience)...have

not even dropped it from a few inches high :p btw..even if that were to

happen, the pouch that it comes with it could protect very well,its

amazing..love it!

This phone is great although i want a windows phone for installing and

creating accounting software..i reall really need one now..This phone has 16

day standby which is insane!35hours of music! the battery is unbetable...the

screen resolution is da best...the phone is awesome for multimedia users and

Symbian lovers :p

And btw shipping is inclusive (bluedart speedpost 2-

3days very reliable by experience)

You may think im over pricing but think again..8months warranty,flawless condition as u can see AND im providing shipping AND a free bluetooth!!so please dont crap my thread about price -_-

On the other hand

I will go for a trade with a windows phone, provided that it has an alright

proccesor and is running wm6 default...accelerometer would be nice too..

lemme know your deals

PRICE IS FIXED..PLS DO NOT ATTEMPT TO BRING IT LOWER

PICTURES

more pics:

VIDEO
i couldnt bother posting the video on youtube or whatever..i just uploaded to rapidshare so whoever is really interested just download and watch :
RapidShare:Tom Sawyer's Nokia Tube

gauranga.s@gmail.com
+91 9800496441

sry guys,nearly forgot...

reason for sale:want the money for a comp upgrade or trade with iphone..other phones may be of interest...u see i have 9800GT but am using some shitty chinese 500rs walla pwr supply and am getting really worried about my comp...so i need at LEAST some money to get myself a new one...

Any other questions, post here or pm me..

will you like it being shipped to hyderabad and is it a safe option for both you and someone wanting to buy it here

i am interested but not sure abt the safety of the device and is it just the plastic protection for the lens that has come or anything else has also come out and is there even a small scath one it as the photos are not the best way to get sight of such things , if there are any tell me i do not mind it but i want to know before hand and not after i buy it

and if you can ensure me to a level of security which you can do upto that does no me i am asking you to personally come and deliver it but if could make sure you use the right channels to get that here ,

then i may take thisfor that price and please find the pluctrum i love the phone cuz of that :D

paroxy said:
will you like it being shipped to hyderabad and is it a safe option for both you and someone wanting to buy it here
i am interested but not sure abt the safety of the device and is it just the plastic protection for the lens that has come or anything else has also come out and is there even a small scath one it as the photos are not the best way to get sight of such things , if there are any tell me i do not mind it but i want to know before hand and not after i buy it
and if you can ensure me to a level of security which you can do upto that does no me i am asking you to personally come and deliver it but if could make sure you use the right channels to get that here ,
then i may take thisfor that price and please find the pluctrum i love the phone cuz of that :D

k..i'll have a massive search in ma house for the plectrum..but u know the music stand is MUCH better...its soooo useful. imagine this-ur in bed,watching a movie,u know how pissing off it is to always hold the phone to be able to see the screen? just use the stand and keep ur hands free :) i liked the plectrum thing but when i put this on i never wanna go back to that.
k, shipping isnt that big of a hastle. Bluedart is good,and affordable if u can get this phone.
Btw,the plastic protection isnt ripped around the lens area, its right on the corner of the double flash..and there's no other scratches anywhere on the thing..i took the pics in a hurry so it looks a lil dusty n the screen was touched with my thumb just before so yea..sry for presentation
I will be uploading better pics very soon with a proper camera k?
U know what..il upload a video of it too :p lol..that way u can see how the phone works etc..
ill be back with the stuff next time i come online (soon)

if you are willing to promise me that it will reach me and avoid any of the other incidents that happened here, then i would just love to take it man

i will tell you for sure after the new pics and the video and keep searching for the plectrum rite as i would want to have the whole package even though the stand is a great thing

hoping for a quick reply and also that you find the plectrum as soon as possible and upload the new info as quickly as possible cant wait man to confirm the deal

and does shipping cost extra or included in the same price of 16500

sry for not bringing the pics along..really sorry..its just that getting a hold of a camera here is kinda hard as only one guy has a decent one...ill keep trying though..as for now just get ur money together n ill try n come with the pics and a vid asap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back