nokia 6233 camera lens

hmm so its a bad piece i wanna know how to avoid these damaged phones i mean what in the blue hell :mad: how do we know what could be inside the box ?? pour in your suggestions ive decided to buy this phone in gray market but after looking these i am confused :huh:

the cam is like the one in gsmarena... the second pic seems to be tht of a demo..

evn if u buy it w/o bill...buy it from a reputed shop and ask for a sealed pack unit...

i bought this phone Rating: 4 of 5 the camera is just like in the 2nd pic anyways

its good and one more thing should i format the memory card (2gb) before using it and phones internal memory plz help gotta load new stuff for my cell

Camera is like the one in the second pic :huh: :huh: post some pics taken from the camera will ya:S . was thinking of gettin this phone.

Just noticed that Indiaplaza is selling these for 8300 bucks(including shipping)...too bad my friend purchsed it for 9250 bucks from a local shop here in gwalior just 3 days ago...

umm.. dude if you get that phone in that condition you can replace it easily.... the only way to check is that you do open the phone at the shop itself and chek it up...

Jus got one 2day....for 8k....official nokia n all....n as ice said if there is any problem u can replae it easily....dats if u have the nokia warrenty thou....donno bout gray market stuff....

bennick12 hows your camera lens look like 1st pic or 2nd pic i got this from from my friend's shop with bill can i get it exchanged from nokia service center

Oh mine looks very much like the first one...The pic's taken are very good....But if u have already bought the cell n if it faulty then u got every rite to take it back....But i hope the warrenty given to u is manufacture warrenty n not dealer warrenty....

now wont u use a 2 mp cam to take a pic at 2mp....:p lol....i'd always used 2mp at high quality when i had tht cell...

videos are recorded best in 352x288, evn though it supports vga recording...;)

h4x0R said:
look at the camera lens in this (gsmarena's):
Photo zoom - GSMArena.com

here's the picture of the same phone but the len's is different
PicsCrazy - Pics hosting

i was going to buy this phone in gray market and i saw a sample 6233 phone
the camera was like this PicsCrazy - Pics hosting

is it a bad piece how can we know whats inside 6233 sealed box good or bad cam

That's a common question with each and every mobile or any other electronics device that you buy today. Will it be perfectly fine? Will it work properly and continue to work fine? I would do the following

- After you decide on the purchase, open up the box at the dealer, check it for any obvious defects and test it with your SIM. That will take care of the DOA cases
- Always buy with bill and warranty. The savings may be tempting, but in the long run, the peace of mind provided by the warranty is more than worth the extra price

Back