Nokia 6300 battery life

yup... THe battery is just an 860 MaH one... the phone on the other hand has a vibrant 16.2m display...it literally sux the battery...

The battery lasts just 1.5days on average use...

Use the music player/radio for like 1-1.5 hrs and a few snaps and u'll end up charging it everyday...:hap5: You see slim things do have some disadvantages..:p They also come with slimmer batteries...lol..

yeah 6300 has a very bad battery back-up, one of my friend who is again extensive user, has bought it and now he is charging it daily !!

I don't know what's happening to Nokia Phones these days, they are degrading their standards. My Nokia N72s Battery Life sucks too. SE, Samsung and Motorola on the other hand are concentrating more on the Quality.

Arnov said:
My Nokia N72s Battery Life sucks too

Bro, N72's battery life has always been the biggest of its disadvantages...check around the net, there are so many ppl complaining about its battery life..;) Especially, with the memory cards, it gives a pathetic back up..:no:

On the other hand, a few other nokia phones have very good battery stand by..unfortunately, nowadays, battery is used up faster because of brilliant displays being incorporated into phones which hog in a lot of battery power, plus ppl are always using their phones..less for talking and more for music and snaps..:p So its obvious the battery life is gonna go down... I think with our current usage pattern, 2-2.5 days of battery life is considered okay..:)

Back