Nokia 6303 Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry jesal .. but when my cousin bought this phone 2 months back, he bought it for Rs. 6500 all inc. Bill can be posted on request.

sorry i did not know that. must be outside bombay. i paid 8.5k for this. i have the bill. still sells for 7500 here. open to decent offers i dont mind. thanks

not really that is silver and this is black. dont give me outside bombay prices. we pay more VAT here for people who do not know

jesal said:
not really that is silver and this is black. dont give me outside bombay prices. we pay more VAT here for people who do not know

My cousin sister bought the black one 2 months ago for Rs6670/-. I am thinking of buying the same one for dad, right now the price is 6450. In fact even The Mobile Store which usually sells 200-300 more than other sellers is selling it for 6700. Do not take it otherwise bro, but you seriously need to reconsider your rates.

All the best

please pm or post offers and not price comparisions. ur price miight be right but just post if interested.

bumppppppp

naveen58 said:
New one retails for 6.4k you should reconsider the price IMO..

not at all in bombay. give me link of it outside bombay anyways even i want to see this. in bombay its 7400.

Forum means helping each other,Don,t worry you paid more for the mobile,now keep it with you ! sorry for the suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back