Nokia 6630 or LG M4410

KingKrool

Skilled
Comments on the two? And why is the 6630 so god**** ugly?? Any other in the price range.. and I don't care abt cameras.... the lousier the better.

The LG m4410 is the new LG mp3 phone.

Has nice sleek looks is a flip top model

- mp3

- mini sd memory card

- stereo headphones

- donno abt fm

- 1.3mp camera

I have never suggested ne one LG phones but this phone looks a good one from LG.

cost approx 11K.

official price is 11.5k

Where? Does it include the free offer they are advertising? Cos the price looks good, the 6630 is abt 2k more expensive rite? Can't afford it much.

Its for 11.5K

With free goodies read it in yesterdays Times Of India.

But i wud like to tell u the mini sd mem card which it supports will be very costly.

also check in the market first if u r getting mini sd cards so u cud increase the

memory of ur LG phone to add more mp3's to it.

Also u will have to get a SD Card Adapter if u have to use the mini sd card with card readers.

OK, definitely interested in lg now.... don't care abt fm, el cheapo card reader can be bot... and I think they give u a USB cable too... so no need even for the card reader. Yeah mini SD is expensive now, but prices will probably drop now that a lot of phone manufacturers are looking that side.

Also consider whether you will be using symbian features or not to help you make your decision.

i suggest go for nokia...LG screens are crappy as hell..

other than this check out the SE k 750i also...or the w550i...gr8 phones

I would suggest u to refrain frm buying LG, (have heard abt battery probs)
Morever even though m4410 looks good frm outside,I don't think that the features are executed that well......

and if u r lookin at 11k-12k and do not want any fancy features then 6230i should be fine fr u.. if u want symbian then nothin comes close to Nokia 6630.....
alternatively if u want symbian in better lookin,cheaper package then do consider Nokia 6670.It has got mono mp3 player,but is a very good phone.....

W550i is a bit costly,arnd 14k....

I vote for LG, if only because I hate Nokia in all its iterations.

In any case, the M4410 looks like a good phone, the buttons are a tad tacky but I think it's a great buy for its price. 262K display, bluetooth, miniSD support, and a 1.3MP camera sounds really good. I'm considering it too! Try getting your hands on a piece and see how you like it.

Or then head here for an indepth review

tracerbullet said:
I vote for LG, if only because I hate Nokia in all its iterations.

In any case, the M4410 looks like a good phone, the buttons are a tad tacky but I think it's a great buy for its price. 262K display, bluetooth, miniSD support, and a 1.3MP camera sounds really good. I'm considering it too! Try getting your hands on a piece and see how you like it.

Or then head here for an indepth review
why'd u hate NOKIA?? I never much cared for them too....the 6630 was my first exploration into the world of N. nice cell.. I think it looks nice also...CPU is find a bit slow..but then I am comparing it to a goliath here...
btw i u want symbian go for the P910i, else don't go symbian @ all.....
For me I need a PDA and a seperate cell, therefore the 6630 was just another cell, and I got it cause well....didn't have the inclination nor the time for a market survey....
For all those on a large NRI budget (if u will) the P990i is very good.
I am using a blackberry 7100g for mails etc. and can find no complaints except the screen could've been a bit larger...

Guys...how about listing some cells we owned/own here.....something a little different...

let me start (whew) here goes...
Me - K500i (sold), N6630+B.B 7100G (both currently)
dad - orig N6600 (one of the first few models current 6600's are POS)
mum - SS E600 (clamshell model, personal opinion crappy cell)
lil sis - N7610

want : SE P990i to replace the BB..hate its screen...(also dislike airtels service)

^^Sorry for going OT but If you want the fastest cell+pda and you are not concerned about cash, get the I-mate Jasjar (Better known as HTC Universal). Best cellphone cum PDA I've seen till date. Other than a sucky 1.3mp cam and 280g weight, it owns the 990i in just about everything. Been using it for the last week and half, simply the best cellphone i've used till date.

I am on a slight budget... and symbian while nice is not necessary, Java will do for simple stuff. Going to get it now!

And SE is waaaayyy out of budget!

^^Sorry for going OT but If you want the fastest cell+pda and you are not concerned about cash, get the I-mate Jasjar (Better known as HTC Universal). Best cellphone cum PDA I've seen till date. Other than a sucky 1.3mp cam and 280g weight, it owns the 990i in just about everything. Been using it for the last week and half, simply the best cellphone i've used till date.

Everybody is not a genius. We can't afford such stuff.

I just went out. 6630 is out of stock everywhere, except one place for 13.3

and M4410 is 14k here. One dame offered 11.5, but without the bluetooth headset. She said that it came for 12.5k but that, since they didn't have the headset they were offering me a discount - of only 1k, when I would have to spend at least 3k to buy one separately.

Back